All Things SNL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But he didn't win the WrestleMania battle royal, so he's not got it all.

Mirah

I love you
But I can watch on Twitter or Youtube.
This one is funny.
I really thought it was just going to be a commentary on how snack food commercials act like we are feeding our kids proper meals when we are not. AND it TUrned in tO A MURDer SKIt

That is not posting properly. FUCK

Mirah

I love you
I am about to watch the newest SNL with people from One Direction and all I can think about is that time I worked stage crew for them in Seattle once. I had to show up early so I got to hear all of the screaming girls and look at all of the thing they try to throw on to the stage, bras, panties, naked barbies with phone numbers written across their bodies.

Mirah

I love you
Yeah, I see that now. I wasn't 100% sure that it was a ONE MAN SHOW tonight. I like when musicians are part of the cast, but also I am starting to feel like I am short changed. Whats with these one person hosting?! COME ON!

Well I just got to weekend update and it got 10 LOL's from me. One of them was due to a reaction of the 9th LOL by the cat I am watching.

Also Kenan Thompson as Drug Lord kind of turned me on.

Sara Lee is getting me some mouth open silent laughter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I am about to watch the newest SNL with people from One Direction and all I can think about is that time I worked stage crew for them in Seattle once. I had to show up early so I got to hear all of the screaming girls and look at all of the thing they try to throw on to the stage, bras, panties, naked barbies with phone numbers written across their bodies.
Did the band members grab each other's packages and nipples as much backstage as they did in public?

Mirah

I love you
I have no idea. But I do know there was lots of sex and condoms everywhere.
Also-there were signs with their pictures on them so people knew they were band members-I had never seen that before. (I mean the only other stage crew I worked was Reba and then Crosby Stills Nash and (minus Young)
I think that is it, I thought there were more.

Mirah

I love you
Season 45 Episode 7 Host Will Ferrel Musical Guest King Princess

This week's Saturday Night Live Featured several past SNL cast members such as Maya Rudolph, Rachel Dratch, Fred Armison and oh, it was hosted by Will Ferrel. The musical guest King Princess was better than the host!
I did enjoy the democratic debate scene where the past cast members were on stage and my favorite current SNL cast member Melissa Villasenor played Rachel Maddow. Maya Rudolph was great as Kamala Harris and Kate McKinnon is always great as Elizabeth Warren. And for a moment I thought Bernie Sanders played by Larry David was actually on the stage.

The Trump Impeachment press conference was not actually that funny, but Will Ferrell as Sondland was actually quite a good match. Will's monologue was not good and Weekend Update was great as always. (I'm not biased I swear)

The Wizard of Oz sketch was cute with Will playing the Wizard of Munchkinland and Dorothy trying hard to be politically correct.

I think there was a restaurant sketch and a Thanksgiving day sketch as well with Will Ferrell meeting Pocohantus' family for the first time. Oh and a party sketch where Will plays the part of akward teacher who shows up at young people's party while the parents are away. It actually made me chuckle because it reminded me of a person in the town I live in-he is sort of always there-and without his wife, it is funny and wierd and creepy all rolled up into one old tall person. Since I am here-I also have to comment on Will Ferrell commenting on the famous cowbell sketch from years ago. He said Christopher Walken told him he would be in a restaurant and the waiter would ask him if he needed more cowbell.
Several news articles took off with this and said it "ruined him" or "angered him" etc etc.The articles are kind of ridiculous especially when they are going off what one person said they heard someone else say in a conversation. HEY!!!!!!!

Also I feel silly in admitting that I always forget that Jimmy Fallon was in the Cowbell sketch and it just makes it that much funnier as Will Ferrell was recounting it on the Tonight show With Jimmy Fallon!

(I get excited about the little things, but not the big things)

And now I will view sketch's that were cut for time:

Cast List
Jeans Commercial
and
Date in Mexico.
I will post the best one next.

Mirah

I love you
WHAT?!

This was sooooo goood! I don't understand this whole "Cut for time business" but we are still going to post it. I know my quote marks were off. Who the fuck cares? GEt over It!

Also I liked this jeans commercial because I kind of secretly wish these were a thing. I mean at first I was like "Will Ferrell always wanting to show his ass" and then I was like, well nevermind what I was like. I just wish guys had to deal with more stupid fashion stuff like we do. It is ridiculous.

Mirah

I love you
The other sketch that was cut for time was titled, "Date in Mexico" where Will plays a man who has purchased a bride from Muldova. I mean, he was dating someone online who ghosted him, or he ghosted them also.

It only reminded me of a local business man who told me he did the same only it was a Korean website. And then he said, "Korean woman are much more grateful than American woman" to which I asked him about the gratefulness of American men and he was taken aback and paused for a second and said, "Well I don't think men anywhere are grateful"
Touche business man, touche.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Season 45 Episode 7 Host Will Ferrel Musical Guest King Princess

This week's Saturday Night Live Featured several past SNL cast members such as Maya Rudolph, Rachel Dratch, Fred Armison and oh, it was hosted by Will Ferrel. The musical guest King Princess was better than the host!
I did enjoy the democratic debate scene where the past cast members were on stage and my favorite current SNL cast member Melissa Villasenor played Rachel Maddow. Maya Rudolph was great as Kamala Harris and Kate McKinnon is always great as Elizabeth Warren. And for a moment I thought Bernie Sanders played by Larry David was actually on the stage.

The Trump Impeachment press conference was not actually that funny, but Will Ferrell as Sondland was actually quite a good match. Will's monologue was not good and Weekend Update was great as always. (I'm not biased I swear)

The Wizard of Oz sketch was cute with Will playing the Wizard of Munchkinland and Dorothy trying hard to be politically correct.

I think there was a restaurant sketch and a Thanksgiving day sketch as well with Will Ferrell meeting Pocohantus' family for the first time. Oh and a party sketch where Will plays the part of akward teacher who shows up at young people's party while the parents are away. It actually made me chuckle because it reminded me of a person in the town I live in-he is sort of always there-and without his wife, it is funny and wierd and creepy all rolled up into one old tall person. Since I am here-I also have to comment on Will Ferrell commenting on the famous cowbell sketch from years ago. He said Christopher Walken told him he would be in a restaurant and the waiter would ask him if he needed more cowbell.
Several news articles took off with this and said it "ruined him" or "angered him" etc etc.The articles are kind of ridiculous especially when they are going off what one person said they heard someone else say in a conversation. HEY!!!!!!!

Also I feel silly in admitting that I always forget that Jimmy Fallon was in the Cowbell sketch and it just makes it that much funnier as Will Ferrell was recounting it on the Tonight show With Jimmy Fallon!

(I get excited about the little things, but not the big things)

And now I will view sketch's that were cut for time:

Cast List
Jeans Commercial
and
Date in Mexico.
I will post the best one next.
Will Ferrell played Pocahontas' dad. I can't remember who played John Smith.