Allison Mack too big for TrekBBS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did she ever get fucking sentenced or what.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
She's still under house arrest on a $5 million bond living with her parents.

Raniere finally got sentenced though. 120 years. No messing about there and a clear message.

Mack being his second in command ostensibly and accused of some seriously fucked up shit could be looking at a hefty sentence as well unless she has managed to cut an amazing deal for rolling on him.

CaptainWacky

Judge: Allison Mack, I sentence you to...

(Tom Welling runs into courtroom.)

Welling: Stop everything! We need her for the Smallville Reunion Special!

Judge: In that case...you're free to go!

(Tom carries Allison out as everyone cheers.)

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
She's still under house arrest on a $5 million bond living with her parents.

Raniere finally got sentenced though. 120 years. No messing about there and a clear message.

Mack being his second in command ostensibly and accused of some seriously fucked up shit could be looking at a hefty sentence as well unless she has managed to cut an amazing deal for rolling on him.

Damn. I'm not all that familiar with what exactly went on there but 120 years seems pretty harsh!

CaptainWacky

I wonder if she ever tried to recruit Pete "The Boss" Ross.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
No one ever invites me into their sex cult. :(

CaptainWacky

She got three years.

I should change my TrekBBS avatar back to Mack.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Three years? Guess you have to be a guy to get real time for sexual assault. Oh and on that note, they just overturned Bill Cosby's sentence.

jack

On what grounds?

In their 79-page opinion, the judges wrote that a “non-prosecution agreement” that had been struck with a previous prosecutor meant that Mr. Cosby should not have been charged in the case, and that he should be discharged. They barred a retrial.

In 2005, Mr. Cosby was investigated in the case of Ms. Constand, and a former district attorney of Montgomery County had given Mr. Cosby his assurance that he would not be charged in the case.

The former district attorney, Bruce Castor Jr., has testified that while there was insufficient evidence to bring a criminal prosecution, he had given Mr. Cosby the assurance to encourage him to testify in a subsequent civil case brought by Ms. Constand.

In that testimony, Mr. Cosby acknowledged giving quaaludes to women he was pursuing for sex — evidence that played a key part in his trial after Mr. Castor’s successors reopened the case and charged Mr. Cosby in December 2015. That was just days before the 12-year statute of limitations expired in the case, and it came amid a number of new accusations from women who bought similar accusations of drugging and sexual assault against Mr. Cosby.

“In light of these circumstances, the subsequent decision by successor D. A.s to prosecute Cosby violated Cosby’s due process rights,” the appeals ruling said. “No other conclusion comports with the principles of due process and fundamental fairness to which all aspects of our criminal justice system must adhere.”

jack

dont mean to derail the thread

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Women were literally tortured on her orders. Her parents are very wealthy though so that's the way it goes.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I guess his near total blindness will get better now.

Mack deserves longer in jail. Three years will only be one with good behaviour.

CaptainWacky

Look she needs to be free to help Clark stop Lex's schemes okay.

CaptainWacky

The Question

Eternal
Too big for TrekBBS? Maybe.

Turns out she was just the right size for the stripey place, though. :teach: