Allison Mack too big for TrekBBS

The Question

Eternal
WAT THE SHITPLOPZ, A MENTY SIGHTING OOOOOOO?! :scared:

The Question

Eternal
Err, did we know that Mack is married to Nicki Clyne (Cally from BSG?) Also a member of the cult.

Also the court sketch is not flattering...

Or accurate, apparently, she's a brunette now. And, as a brunette, much cuter than she was as a blonde. Not sexy, mind you, only cute. Like a sex-slave-owning puppy.

The Question

Eternal
Oh. Ohhhhhhhh. Maybe it's Clyne who's the brunette. Oh, that's unfortunate. I thought Alison Mack had got less unattractive. Well, I was hoping so, anyhow. Ah, well.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In that sketch she looks like Matt LeBlanc in a wig.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If I didn't already say it upthread, I want to be in a sex cult with Allison Mack.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Or accurate, apparently, she's a brunette now. And, as a brunette, much cuter than she was as a blonde. Not sexy, mind you, only cute. Like a sex-slave-owning puppy.

I dunno. I think she looked better as a blonde and with a little meat on her. She's looking sickly in this pic:

636600789734605448-AP18086585143183.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That was taken moments before she shoved the branding iron up some poor sap's foo-foo.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And... HP pedos everywhere are fapping at the thought.

The Question

Eternal
I await further developments with much pulsing and throbbing.

(I have a headache.)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Emma Watson. If you ever want to feel like a dirty old man, just get yourself all worked up over recent pictures of he and then pull up some ones from "...Sorcerer's Stone."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I mean most actresses were probably children at one time.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
“Shoaib also said that Mack met with her for dinner on one occasion and brought with her a woman that she says could have been India Oxenberg, granddaughter of Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia, who is reportedly Mack’s personal sex slave.”

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
That could be a front runner for "Most Surreal Sentence in a Post" at next year's Trollies.