And now I've got a medical marijuana card

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
So it's legal for me to light up. I can't think of any excuses to ever be sober again.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Fuck you.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I know :(

Raep that card Dual, RAPE IT!

SuN

Hey, are their ganja banks available for ur card?
Either way, u shuld start selling with that little baby ;)

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
After I got it, I was hanging out with one of my loser friends playing Halo (by his insistence). I mentioned that possibility, he got very cold and serious right away and said he'd kill me.

I was like WTF? "I tagged them."

I asked him what tagged meant, he dodged the answer but basically it was that at a house party I had a few weeks ago he talked to "everybody" and they all said they'd be interested in buying from him, but no money actually changed hands and no plans were made. I was like WTF, are you really this crazy? Long story short, he is.

SuN

Don't let him in on it, sell outside ur normal territory and if by chance he catches wind, deny deny deny!
Its not a lie if u believe it ;)

SuN

Then stock pile, for times of drought, like a chipmonk :D
I dunno, but there's opportunity in this

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I've got half an ounce sitting downstairs right now. Too bad everybody's gone for Thanksgiving with their families. God I'm lonely. :(

SuN

K, thar thar little, eat the chicken to urself, or whatever the fuck Americans eat for that meal :D

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
GODDAMMIT!!! I WANT A MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD!!!! PM DETAILS ON HOW-TO!!!

not capslock, I don't cruise control.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
After I got it, I was hanging out with one of my loser friends playing Halo (by his insistence). I mentioned that possibility, he got very cold and serious right away and said he'd kill me.

I was like WTF? "I tagged them."

I asked him what tagged meant, he dodged the answer but basically it was that at a house party I had a few weeks ago he talked to "everybody" and they all said they'd be interested in buying from him, but no money actually changed hands and no plans were made. I was like WTF, are you really this crazy? Long story short, he is.

Jesus...did he piss on their shoes, too? Stick GPS chips on their backs?

Sounds like someone needs to have their favorite bong hidden under the floorboards for a couple weeks.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
What bullshit do I need to feed to an MD to get one of those get outta jail free cards?