ANN COULTER IS A STUPID WHORE BAG

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
TOTALLY TRUE, THE DIM WITTED THICKO WITH HER HATE FILLED REHTORIC SUCKING AWAY AT THE MEDIA EXPOSURE THE BITCH IS A JOKE!

I SAY KILL HER WITH A CHAINSAW... SET ON FIRE

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Gee, okay Henoch. :roll:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I don't like Coulter either...and I used to love listening to her. She's gone so wacko these last couple of years.

I wouldn't fuck her either...she's a bag of bones with hair.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She gives good republicans like CU and Laker Girl a bad name, IMMHO!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
SHE IS A SPITEFUL IDIOT WHO NEEDS TO GET HER FACTS STRAIGHT.

WHATS THAT ABOUT CANADIAN TROOPS IN VIETNAM ANN?

ahahahaHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Canada had troops in Viet Nam? HA! Next you're going to tell me that the French did too!!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Anyway, I like Ann Coulter, she's out there but funny, I love that shit.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Laker_Girl said:
Canada had troops in Viet Nam? HA! Next you're going to tell me that the French did too!!

No they didn't Ann Coulter made a huge display about it though saying they DID She got slapped down by Bob McKeown and made to look like a complete idiot live on TV..

I love that shit :D

Coulter stated, "Canada used to be one of our most loyal friends and vice-versa. I mean Canada sent troops to Vietnam - was Vietnam less containable and more of a threat than Saddam Hussein?" She was countered by host Bob McKeown who said, "No, actually, Canada didn't send troops to Vietnam... Australia was there, not Canada." (video of the interview)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Well, she got what she deserved and for the record, I love Austrailia and Great Britain, you guys are the best.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
No, yoooooou. :oops:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I love Australia and Canada the most because they are the two countries where Castek claims residence.