Annoying Phrases

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Your grammar eludes you as usual. Names are nouns, not phrases. Do try to keep up.

You're an annoying fake asshole, so that would be more fitting with the OP.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You are too easy.

jack

That's what your gardener said.

The Question

Eternal
"FOHHH-tonnn... torrr-PEEE-doh... ahhh-WAAAAAAAY!"

Fuckin' hate it when people say that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Too bad you aren't a stock. My rate of return would be awesome.

jack

Too bad you're not a real person. The real E and I used to have fun. This piece of fake shit just makes me ill.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I think I've seen one woman, ever, who fit that word. 6'6", pinup figure, angelic face, Bettie Page hairstyle, black mini-dress, stiletto heels. Met her at a party, she poured me a glass of mead but demanded a kiss in exchange. Yes, I ended up fucking her, which is how I know that yes, she was 100% female.

But that first look, yes, 'stunning' absolutely 100% fit her, because I was literally stunned. Stood there staring like a deer caught in hi-beams.

Well what the fuck happened to this one?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I find it annoying that people cannot handle clock changes. I mean it should be done away with for sure-but seriously just fucking plan for it, don't act like "Ohhh I'm soooo tired because the sun looks different at a different time now"

Mirah

I love you
Anything to do with
"Leave the old year behind and something something about a bright, better New Year!"

It is just another day fuck sticks. Same ol time frame. Your life isn't going to magically change after one day, one week or one month.
It takes fucking work. And sometimes drugs, a vacation or a therapist, or some great sex
If you aren't willing to work for these things then dont bother making goals or resolutions.

I should be a life coach.

The Question

Eternal
Well what the fuck happened to this one?

It was a party hookup. Guess if it had meant to be more than that, it would have. But three hours and that's it? Best relationship ever.

jack

It was a party hookup. Guess if it had meant to be more than that, it would have. But three hours and that's it? Best relationship ever.

As long as it was awesome and she made some noise when you bottomed out....all is well.

The Question

Eternal
She squeaked. It was awesome.

jack

Blackfoot NAP. There's the annoying phrase of the day.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
"Jack Vapnoopner." That's pretty annoying too.

The Question

Eternal
Anything to do with
"Leave the old year behind and something something about a bright, better New Year!"

Similar is "Come on, man, get with it! It's <the current year>!"

So fucking what? <The current year> isn't an excuse for jack shit. When people were burning women to death on stakes, it was <the current year> then, too. If you want to make something great of yourself, wonderful, but don't give <the current year> credit for it. If, on the other hand, you want to debase yourself like an amoral, brainless fuckin' animal, don't blame the calendar.

jack

"Sorry, not sorry"

The Question

Eternal
I actually like that one, primarily because of this video:

What's uuuuuuuuuuuuup, BEATRICE?! xD

jack

"Literally"

Love Child

One Love
Smock or Tunic
Just say shirt! It is a fucking shirt!
If you say I am wearing a tunic then I better have a sword by my side and wearing long leather boots to go with it.
And smock-that feels like an insult the way you say it.
P.S. there is nothing wong with being a rural worker, shepherd or waggoner-whatever that it-but when a person is complimenting your shirt that you wore to church and they say, "Cute smock" it doesn't feel like a compliment for some reason.

A smock-frock or smock is an outer garment traditionally worn by rural workers, especially shepherds and waggoners, in parts of England and Wales throughout the 18th century. Today, the word smock refers to a loose overgarment worn to protect one's clothing, for instance by a painter.

Mirah

I love you
Similar is "Come on, man, get with it! It's <the current year>!"

So fucking what? <The current year> isn't an excuse for jack shit. When people were burning women to death on stakes, it was <the current year> then, too. If you want to make something great of yourself, wonderful, but don't give <the current year> credit for it. If, on the other hand, you want to debase yourself like an amoral, brainless fuckin' animal, don't blame the calendar.
I am actually using this one quite a bit this year. It just feels cool to say, "It's 2020! For Fucks Sake!"
But then after saying it a couple of times and thinking about history I realized that nothing is going to stop the world and its people from doing fucked up shit. I still might say it though.
It is quite amazing to me all of the time that has passed, research that has happened, discoveries that have been made and it still does not matter. Man has found a way to fuck itself over and over.