Another fuck you it's 2020

whisky

Boobie inspector
Been a fan of rooster teeth for years, the guys at achievement Hunter and let's play videos have been so popular that some of them even appear as voices in games like red dead, and hitman.

Which makes it even more hurtful when one of them turns to be a child grooming pedo.

Mirah

I love you
Well dammit.
I liked Rooster Teeth too.
Almost posted one of their videos last week. GLAD I DIDN'T!

Mirah

I love you
Well now the tweets of a gaming friend make much more sense.
I am sick to my stomach.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Watched a video last night with Jack and Michael talking about it, Jack was close to tears, they are going through all their videos removing the ones with Ryan in where they can.

Mirah

I love you
It sounds like Rooster Teeth itself is dealing with it pretty well. It also sounds like Gus, one of the founders is not involved, which I guess makes me happy! I met them all at PAX one year myself. So I'm trying to figure out how long Ryan and Adam have been a part of Rooster Teeth?
From what I am hearing and reading it sounds like Ryan is super predatory of younger girls who also may have mental difficulties-as said by one who made a video on youtube.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A lot of pro gamer type people (I have no idea who this person is, just guessing) seem to turn out to be rapists.