Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke

Tyrant

Don't consider me back (?)

Despite my leaving TK, I felt it a travesty not to share what I've uncovered with you. I know that TK is memorable in its permitting to let golden opportunity after opportunity slip through its fingers, but I feel that you might get a chuckle out of this:

I like games. I like 3D shooters. Others like games, and form 'clans' which are groups of like-minded people (or just friends) which play a certain game.

The game in question is called Command & Conquer: Renegade. I played it before and am playing it these days.

After playing for a certain period of time, I was approached by one C4-Smoke to join his clan. I innocently did, since I was looking for a clan to join to for the experience. You see, I have a master plan to create the ultimate clan ev4r. Call this a funny bump in the road.

As it turns out, Smoke is a decent player, but his ego is incredible. The clan he has formed (Anti-cheat) is nothing but a bunch of kiddies he randomly picks (I have audio of him helping one install the game).

Smoke is easily the most pathetic person I have ever encountered on the Internet. He has a strong set of ideals which he enjoys projecting unto others without ever considering the fact that not everyone is as fucked up in the head as he is.

Master.jpg

Smoke, AKA David Campbell. The clan website is based on a domain where a person also named David is shown. Apparently, he thinks he can raise an army of kiddies without encountering one bad (heroic freedom fighter) seed that would infiltrate the ranks and expose this oddity for the blubbering fool he is. He was wrong.

(Master.jpg - he calls himself Master in 'Teamspeak,' software you download to chat with others in realtime via a mic and with minimal system resources consumed)

"Our sole purpose is to direct customers to reliable & quality companies so they may receive the quotes they seek in a fast timely manor!" (Other horrendous misspellings are there. Fuck, just look at the affiliates site and you'll see what a joke the setup is)

http://www.applyquotes.com/partners.html

His addy is:

ApplyQuotes.Com
1935 N. Campbell Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
586-446-8935

Basically, this guy has only one trick: Act like a big and tough, then call people n00bs and cheaters when they contest your ego.

His clan is utter shit: He tells people what they can and can't download on their computer, and prevents clan members from playing in wars with others by decree. Why? Because he knows that the n00bs he gets off da streets will LOSE. He's mastered the art of avoiding clan wars. .. Pardon the gamerspeak.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO PILOT A STEALTH TANK DURING A BASE SEIGE, YOU FUCKIN NOOB?!?!? WELL, YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING, COURTESY MESSENGER!!!!&*^()#$^()*#$&^)(*#$&^*()#&$^

(Long, shield your eyes)
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> 3rd off you try to hit on every gay kid you see
<ADwas> lol i ahv no job sur sur
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> no one likes little loser kids who are gay like you
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> lol smoke
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> his 3 problems
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> 1: gay

ADwas has gone to Later!.

<-BiO-Tigger0jk> 2: no job
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> I know one thing GOD did not pass you up when passing out brains
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> 3: gay again
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> so use it
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> lmao
<_Traxball_OZ_> there is nothing great about haveing a job, work SUKS
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> aww trigger see triggers problem is that he hates the fact that I own 4 companies
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> you should probobly figure out what your list is going to be before you say it :)
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> and he hates the fact I have more friends then he will ever have
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> real friends
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> yeah smoke I'm all kinds of jelous
<[TRR]kpk+SmileZ=L> money n gurls
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> he also hates the fact i'm better player at this game then he is
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> woah
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> and I don't come on all day and play
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> wait a minute there
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> no no
<[TRR]kpk+SmileZ=L> but iam joing army so i just quit job 2 days ago,
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> you wait and listen little noob tigger kid
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> you started crying so I will finish this for you
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> ok
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> you have no life you have no friends
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> all you have is gamespy
<[TRR]kpk+SmileZ=L> anti smoke r u perk raging?
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> I didn't even start crying, but you wanna do some kind of war?
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> yes you did
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> sure
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> lol smoke you're on gsa as much or more than I am, and both of us sit AFK in lobby
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> My name stays on here don't mean i'm on here
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> lol
<[TRR]kpk+SmileZ=L> yea smoke u gotta stop runnin ur mouth
<[TRR]kpk+SmileZ=L> ( " ) all u do is talk shit
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> you let me know how many times you see me in game befor you say i'm on here all day
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> I"m way to busy to play all day unlike you
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> smile pls stfu
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> no, but I'm saying same for me :)
<DiewizBeer> why is it everytime im here i see c4 bitching
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> don't get involved with my shiit
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> there's that smile for ya
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> beer did you change your name again
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> lol
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> for the 100th time
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> hey ck!
<DiewizBeer> what
<-BiO-Tigger0jk> fine, don't respond ck
<Anti-Cheat~C4~Smoke> 5 little gay kids crying about big old bad smoke

Oh, and I recorded him:

http://thehiddenelect.com/1.wav

http://thehiddenelect.com/meeting2.wav

(That recording is nothing - he's much more pathetic in general. Watch him rant)

His image in the Renegade community is at my fingertips. He has a host of newbs which are teetering on the brink of escaping his clownish presence.

Fuck, I'll get him to meltdown and record it, just for you tedious faggots.

This man talks about owning companies, but it's probably domain names. He's already a laughingstock among a community of kids and he stills tries his best to be memorable in some other way than coming off as a complete clown.

A 30+ year-old man wants to be big in front of 15 year olds. Mr. David Campbell, come on down.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
"Our sole purpose is to direct customers to reliable & quality companies so they may receive the quotes they seek in a fast timely manor!" (Other horrendous misspellings are there. Fuck, just look at the affiliates site and you'll see what a joke the setup is)

Looking at that site makes me want to pee myself laughing. The spelling and grammar are atrocious, the testimonials are obviously written by them and this gem has to be the most retarded, deepest reaching piece of stupidity to try and convince someone they need your service, ever:

We know how confusing it can be to go to some sites to get a quote. 1st you have to take steps to get to your quote. For example: You must finish step 1 in order to proceed to step 2. What a hassle!

crackup.gif

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
On top of everything we are trying to achieve on ApplyQuotes.com, we will be adding forums to our site so that you may read and post your thoughts on any given subject. In addition, we will be adding a chat lobby in the future for those who like discussing subjects live over the internet.

Awww. Why can't the forums be up now? :(

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Tamar_Garish said:
Awww. Why can't the forums be up now? :(

That was the first thing I checked. :D We have got to figure a way to get in a chat with this guy, I have the perfect troll lined up.

:who?me?:
mm

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Oooo.png

Tyrant

Live Talking

You'll have to excuse those broken links.

Getting drunk and editing sound files isn't the best idea, especially when you're using the editing program for the first time.

Here's the one where he's talking about certain players that THROW DOWN THE GAUNTLET!!! 333r

http://www.thehiddenelect.com/111.wav

http://www.thehiddenelect.com/2222.wav

I have plenty of others, but I'm too fucking lazy to edit out the silence and upload them, unless I get positive attention of some sort.

I wanna get a mic so that you losers.. I mean, listeners, can connect with team speak and listen to me rant.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Messenger said:
ApplyQuotes.Com
1935 N. Campbell Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48073
586-446-8935

This phone number is wrong. It belongs to a Shaun Dennison in Sterling Heights, MI.

The actual phone number is (248) 544-0883.

And if you want to have some real fun, Mr. Campbell's cell phone number is 248-921-8797.

He claimed this toll-free number was his: (888) 608-6699
but it susses out to:

MR Sealcoat & Paving Company/ A&K Janitorial (same addy)
14223 Inkster Rd
Livonia, MI 48154-4647

Other names he uses:

MasterPentagon
MasterPent1
harkenduo
duo500000

Possibly:

masterpent
xmasterpent

This is supposedly his office:

AQ-Intergrations.jpg

No, I don't buy it either.

This grand business of Campbell's is nothing more than a net for suckers. People who bite, he sells their information to people willing to buy it. All that tripe on his site about personally doing business with them blah, blah is just a pack of poo.

http://www.tradekey.com/profile_view/uid/476247/ApplyQuotesCom.htm

Paying morons per quote to advertise on their shit sites:

http://whiterockservergame.no-ip.org:8586/

His business partner:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=121032677

Notice Mr. German guy says he's about 20. I believe his name is Thomas Krzeminski.

Well, back in 2004 at a probably long forgotten site he never posted at, David joined up here:

http://www.xfire.com/profile/c4smoke/

Notice his age is listed as 16. If that is true, he would be 18-19 now. Which makes more sense with illiterate 20 year old "executive partner" over there..note the claims of what his income is on that myspace page. :lol:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Don't. Fuck. With. Tamar!