Any way to hide that bottom bar?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I keep typing things on my phone and accidentally hitting one of the buttons on the bar.and it's all gone.

whisky

Boobie inspector
This phone doesn't take screenshots, figured it out though, there is a tiny switch towards the bottom of the screen that you can hit to turn some options off

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What is down there? Is it a box to accept cookies? (I don't use TK on my phone)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There must have been an update, because today on my browser, I was logged out, and I kept getting an "Accept Cookies" bar at the bottom of the Index page.

It wouldn't let me log in even after accepting cookies, so I had to go into my settings and delete all my TK cookies and try it again for it to work.

Caveat: I had to take this extra step in Chrome, but I didn't have to in Firefox.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
There must have been an update, because today on my browser, I was logged out, and I kept getting an "Accept Cookies" bar at the bottom of the Index page.

It wouldn't let me log in even after accepting cookies, so I had to go into my settings and delete all my TK cookies and try it again for it to work.

Caveat: I had to take this extra step in Chrome, but I didn't have to in Firefox.

I am having the same issue in Chrome right now, only that deleting the cookies doesn't work. I have to close the tab and come back to TK in a new one, then I can log back in. The cookie thing seems to be tied to using the menu to go back to Forums or Home.

Any idea how to solve this prob? I changed the settings to accepting all cookies and whitelisted TK entirely, so I'm kinda stumped as to what else I can do.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Huh. Wonder if that's how my thread on the Beatles documentary vanished. I assumed somebody yanked it and couldn't be bothered to do it over.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That was some documentary. So far I'm stuck deep in the Get Back sessions will Paul being all musicianlike and George just pissed at the bullshit.