The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
A word on "consensus" from someone smarter than Occasional Cortex will ever be:

T4galxB.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Saw where AOC thinks she's gonna fund her Green Deal with a 70% tax on the rich.

Good luck. You think those people are going to allow themselves to be plundered?

LOL

AOC is a fucking idiot and anyone, like jack, who follows her is a fucking tool.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
:D:cool:

The Question

Eternal
In which Occasional Cortex gets smacked by the co-founder of Greenpeace. Thinks she can snap back. Gets smacked again.

E7929L6.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I hope she likes the taste of pussy, because she's going to prison.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oc...-fec-rules-to-hide-885g-fec-complaint-alleges

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Saikat Chakrabarti, the progressive firebrand's multimillionaire chief of staff, apparently violated campaign finance law by funneling nearly $1 million in contributions from political action committees Chakrabarti established to private companies that he also controlled, according to an explosive complaint filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and obtained by Fox News.
Amid the allegations, a former FEC commissioner late Monday suggested in an interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation that Ocasio-Cortez and her team could be facing major fines and potentially even jail time if they were knowingly and willfully violating the law by hiding their control of the Justice Democrats political action committee (PAC). Such an arrangement could have allowed Ocasio-Cortez's campaign to receive donations in excess of the normal limit, by pooling contributions to both the PAC and the campaign itself.

jack

LOL @ "fox news" as a "source" on AOC. Aren't they the ones dealing with killing a story to protect Orange Jew Liars?

Yep they're the ones. You guys are so owned by this strong woman. Just keep posting about her. Makes me smile.

Wait til she and Auntie get going. WOOO HOOOO!

jack

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
LOL @ "fox news" as a "source" on AOC.

If it's true, it's true regardless of the source, you potato-head. LMFAO at your lazy ass going after the source because you know you haven't got the chops to dispute the claim.

jack

You sure love nothingburgers :bigass:

Extra cheese? This will go the same way as all your other unicorn farts.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, we'll see, man. :p

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Sad that Coyote scooped me. I was going to post that story with the title "Issue #2: AOC Goes to Prison."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
(Featuring the "Orange is the New Black" variant cover.)