AOC gets her own comic book!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes I agree that you are doubling down on displaying your ignorance, not to mention your stupidity. Clearly you know less than nothing about this.

Good luck with that.

jack

And if you think I care in the slightest about what you think, you display even more than ignorance or stupidity.

The Question

Eternal
Depends on how one defines a news source. For some, like Jack, anything that isn't part of the media arm of the Democrat party isn't a news source. He likes him his propaganda, does Jack, and nothing else will do.

jack

The Question

Eternal
It's intensely amusing that you don't mind Fox News as a source when it says what (you think) you want it to say.

Let me guess -- you didn't know that's a Fox News piece you're citing. You saw MSN, saw the headline, and away you go. Right?

:sarek:

jack

It's intensely amusing that you don't mind Fox News as a source when it says what (you think) you want it to say.

Let me guess -- you didn't know that's a Fox News piece you're citing. You saw MSN, saw the headline, and away you go. Right?

:sarek:

You're quite a buffoon, but psure you knew that already.

Never mentioned Fox, was referring to the Daily Caller hitpiece that started the whole Smollet thing. Watch what happens there.

Do try to keep up. I realize you have an agenda, has nothing to do with me or what I think. :kiss:

The Question

Eternal
You're <<ERROR! ERROR!>>

Anything you say that begins with the word "you're" is irrelevant.

Never mentioned Fox, was referring to the Daily Caller

And that's where you fucking failed.

Stop being a fucking coward and address the claims, not the claimants. Pussy.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm just amused that he's still holding out like there's a chance that there's a couple Chicago rednecks in MAGA hats. Now the AOC investigation is at a lot earlier stages. They may well decide she's just a paint chip eating retard who's easily confused and was duped because she lacks even the most basic reasoning skills.

The Question

Eternal
They may well decide she's just a paint chip eating retard who's easily confused and was duped because she lacks even the most basic reasoning skills.

Plausible.

The Question

Eternal
Aw, now Jack's going on a widdle negging spwee. What's that word you love so much but misfire all over the board, Jack? Oh, that's right. PWNED.

Get your nose out of her asshole, the fumes are addling your brain.

jack

53140455_419004282204040_282581690998587392_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Trump = Job growth

Occasional Cortex = cost New Yorkers 25k jobs

Anyone who finds that amusing is retarded for not knowing the difference, and/or a piece of shit for thinking that little of New Yorkers who need jobs.

jack

Trump=takes credit for Obama's job growth. Facts are interesting in that way. btw this past month only saw 20,000 jobs added. Lowest month in many many years .

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, right. :eek:

The Question

Eternal
Trump=takes credit for Obama's job growth.

You're so full of shit your ears leak turds. Obama's stimulus BS prolonged the last recession, and his hardon for regulation strangled the economy. That job growth he later claimed credit for? That you're stupidly giving him credit for? When Trump promised that, Obama said it would take a "magic wand." Then Trump did it and Obama claimed credit for it.

Obama's a charlatan, and you're a sucker for falling for it.

jack

:bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
p76048186-3.jpg