Aragorn the Ranger, permabanned from Wordforge...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/actor-apologizes-for-using-n-word-during-panel-discussion
Oscar-nominated actor Viggo Mortensen apologized for using the N-word during a panel discussion Wednesday following the screening of his new film "Green Book." Mortensen's remark came during a discussion about race in America following a screening put on by the Film Independent Presents group in Hollywood, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"For instance, no one says 'N[igger]' anymore," he said. ...
Rule 8. :(

The Question

Eternal
Can't sit at the lu... I mean, use that word if you're the wrong color.

Oerdin

They have the echo chamber they wanted. The good news is there are thousands of other web forums out there.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
In other news, Strider's apology has been accepted. His black costar pointed out that only blacks are allowed to say "cupcakeer" and only then under certain conditions. Like if you're a rapper, in which case, you can record a song with lyrics consisting of "cupcakeerniggernigger cupcakeer. cupcakeer cupcakeer cupcakeer cupcakeer cupcakeerniggerniggernigger..." and that's :cool: So basically, racism.

If a white guy says "cupcakeer" in the context of pointing out how horrible the word is, he must be tarred and feathered. But a black guy can use it every 3rd word.

On an unrelated note, I now need Viggo Mortenson to innocently say "cunt," "faggot," and "retard" in press conferences, so see if they are as powerful as "cupcakeer." Because right now, "cupcakeer" is apparently on par with "Ni!"

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
They have the echo chamber they wanted. ...
Oh, they're not done yet. There's still more than 1 person there. Now they find the next person to shun. Lather, rinse, repeat.

It's funny. Because when you started there, my jibe was that you were Liet Lite. Your only purpose was to be the insanely leftist douche because Liet wasn't there. Now you've been banned for being too... I'd say too conservative, but then Anal Calgon would pop in here to smugly point out that I'm the one equating racism to conservatism.

Then he'd wax rhapsodical about ol' Toby, the Family's negro, who couldn't be trusted with his own money, so the Anal Calgon Family took good care of him, giving him room and board so he wouldn't blow it all on crack and hookers.

The Question

Eternal
We should start a betting pool on which will be the next poster ejected for being "Not Of The Body".

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy

It's funny. Because when you started there, my jibe was that you were Liet Lite. Your only purpose was to be the insanely leftist douche because Liet wasn't there. Now you've been banned for being too... I'd say too conservative, but then Anal Calgon would pop in here to smugly point out that I'm the one equating racism to conservatism.
Well, if the shoe fits...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Question

Eternal
I'll see your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...

And raise you a ,,!,

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Hi Anna! Are you still doing the donkey-fucking in Tijuana side-gig? I hear that place is now an even bigger shithole since it is full of Honduran refugees. :)

Oerdin

They have the echo chamber they wanted. The good news is there are thousands of other web forums out there.

Anna seems to think either there are not thousands of other forums out there or that WF is not really an ideological echo chamber. I will assume the later but you never really know. As for if it is a defacto echo chamber or not look up the last half dozen threads where supposed real debate happened and check how few real dissenting voices there are on any given topic. You folks have ran most of them off so congratulations, I guess.

The Question

Eternal
^^You know she'll just negrep that; it's the only response she's got. To a simplistic mind -- whether that mind is simplistic naturally or by conditioning -- "I don't like that you said that" is as good as, "you're wrong and here's why."

Oerdin

Hi Anna! Are you still doing the donkey-fucking in Tijuana side-gig? I hear that place is now an even bigger shithole since it is full of Honduran refugees. :)

A few hundred locals in TJ were protesting and throwing rocks at the migrants telling them they were fake refugees lying to get asylum (which is largely true) and that they were causing crime in Tijuana (also largely true). One elderly grandmother also began screaming at the slobs to pick up all the trash they had thrown all around her front yard and the cops actually made them do it.
The locals seemed most pissed off that half the freeway crossing lanes into the U.S. were closed to prevent illegal entries by the migrants who had threatened to force their way across in a mass rush. As so many people in TJ work in the U.S. and even in the best times a crossing at 4a.m. can take two to three hours... Well, the locals are upset that it now takes four to six hours. They want to migrants to go home so the border crossing can go back to normal. The other big complaint is that as it takes half a year to process many of these people they are trying to get jobs in TJ thus lower wages for the working poor who already live there.

Oerdin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...st-migrant-caravan-camped-city-192221898.html

Yeah, many local Mexicans are very unhappy to have the fraudsters there begging and committing crimes. Even the honest ones will to work work for lower pay so Mexicans see their earnings get undercut.

This is a telling part:

Honduras has a murder rate of 43 per 100,000 residents, similar to U.S. cities like New Orleans and Detroit. In addition to violence, migrants in the caravan have mentioned poor economic prospects as a motivator for their departures. Per capita income hovers around $120 a month in Honduras, where the World Bank says two out of three people live in poverty.

Murder rate about the same as several American cities? Check. Not really refugees but simply want to make more money? Check. They are economic migrants and so not entitled to file fraudulent asylum claims; instead they need to use the normal immigration system. This is just abusing the system and is intolerable.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
While I feel for the Mexicans, it's also past time they developed a first-hand understanding of why Americans are sick of the same shit from them that they're now having to endure from the Guatemalans, Hondurans, Salvadorans, etc. Sorry for the hard time these folks have been going through for about a week, but we've had to put up with this shit for at least sixty years.

Oerdin

Some Guatemalan woman got impaled on some rebar this weekend weekend after she fell trying to illegally climb the border wall.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Guatamalans, Hondorans, and Salvadorans have been dealing with the fallout from Reagans central American policies for 30+ years. What we see now is the fruits of those bad policies.