are there any rules of using other members avatars?

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Guess he slurped a few too many 40's last night.

Drunkposting is a step below shit posting :D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You done making coffee yet?

Asshole thinks he's shitposting up the forum. :bigass:

jack

cupcakeer threatened me yesterday by PM :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Thanks for the heads up about his plans, Jack.

I've let everyone know about his intentions. That will be funny if he tries to stalk me.

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha drink a 40 for breakfast and get back to me, asshole.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
does any wanna buy my avatar?

i have 8 colors (blackish-black, penis colada pink, lemon orange, sunshine yellow, golden bronze, money green, purple rain, and muddy brown) for you to choose.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
can we use inactive or members avatars who we know is not coming back?

i found an old user by the name 'dual hunter', last seen here oct 10, 2008.

and.

'deliverme' who last posted on jun 28, 2008.

i am tired of using my home made avatars.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
is 'dookiebrownfeets' avatar really his? my avatar is nothing you can find on the internet, so no one can use it because its mine, and can't be duplicated.

too make a long story shooooooort. most of you peoples stole y'alls avatar of the net.

*tee-hee*

BROWNFOOT

Shaddup my cupcakea. No wun cares whatchoo think. :D y'already stole one so shadafukup.
azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzho

jack

Man, this has turned into the stupidest fuck of a thread. The one person running multiple accounts who steals other people's posts and posts endless copyrighted posts of others complaining about avatars. Seriously?

FUCK YOU WILSON! You must be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

jack

is 'dookiebrownfeets' avatar really his? my avatar is nothing you can find on the internet, so no one can use it because its mine, and can't be duplicated.

too make a long story shooooooort. most of you peoples stole y'alls avatar of the net.

*tee-hee*

Dude, "bad boy" in all it's forms is someone else's copyrighted work. It ain't your original anything you cunting hypocrite. You stole the idea from the internet so shut the fuck up.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

jack

damn I keep up this maniacal laughter much longer and I'ma start coughing again.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
too make a long story shooooooort. most of you peoples stole y'alls avatar off the net.

*tee-hee*

Man, this has turned into the stupidest fuck of a thread.

is that the former and first black president Barack Obama you are using as your avatar 'vappsnapper'?

jack

Is that your tongue licking my butthole gently again? Don't be afraid to inhale. I had broccoli last night just for you.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Dude, "bad boy" in all it's forms is someone else's copyrighted work. It ain't your original anything you cunting hypocrite. You stole the idea from the internet so shut the fuck up.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

nope! you can't find any of my bad boy logos on the internet. to prove my point, i'm going to create another bad boy logo with your name on it.

*tee-hee*