are there any rules of using other members avatars?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
nope! you can't find any of my bad boy logos on the internet. to prove my point, i'm going to create another bad boy logo with your name on it.

*tee-hee*

Dude you're so sprung by me. I got you twitchin and floppin all over this board.

Your av sucks, btw. And also, can you read? :bigass: As you like to say, "Read it and weep" So it ain't original, just like you ain't original you piece of shit. Bad Boy is a copyrighted term used by a clothing company that coined the idea, the term and the logos which you've been copying and using all over the forum you fucking dumbass.. btw the company started in the 80's, when your mama was still changing your diapers. Oh wait, my bad (boy) you didn't have diapers. She just let you shit on the floor.

Not your original idea at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Boy_(brand)

Last edited:

jack

Look familiar? :bigass:

c84a686db14da9918dc89d9b6ec2cb45.w3000.h600._CR0%2C0%2C3000%2C600_SX1920_.jpg

jack

:bigass:

51HXs8xn8gL._AC_SX615_SY462_.jpg

jack

Remember kids, taking someone else's idea and calling it yours is intellectual property theft :bigass:

jack

I'm looking forward to his "explanation" :D

The Question

Eternal
I've got one: It's part of the stereotype.

More, though: Know why he chooses to live up to the stereotype like that? It's a defense mechanism. What he's defending against, we guessed at over in his butt thread. Which ties in with the stories about him handin' out handies in mens' rooms.

He's a homo.

And if there's one group of folks cupcakeers love to hate on when they take a break from hating whitey, it's homos.

So the stoop anchor puts on the Central Casting cupcakeer act to pass for your run of the mill yard ape. Now you know why, though: It's so the real yard apes won't guess what he's really into and beat his ass like a shitskin piñata. He probably does it online just to stay in practice for when he has to do it out in the real world.

jack

Oh and this :bigass:

images

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
nope! you can't find any of my bad boy logos on the internet. to prove my point, i'm going to create another bad boy logo with your name on it.

*tee-hee*

Your av sucks, btw. And also, can you read? :bigass: So it ain't original. Not your original idea at all.

yes i use those bad boy images, but only on my messages 'vappooper'. look to left, i was referring to my avatar. my avatar is authentic, only available for my use only. you can't find it on the internet.

you stole your avatar off the internet just like the rest of the members at 'troll kingdom'. 'vapposter' does that make your avatar available to me since it does not belong to you?

does any wanna buy my avatar?

i have 8 colors (blackish-black, penis colada pink, lemon orange, sunshine yellow, golden bronze, money green, purple rain, and muddy brown) for you to choose.

'vappievap' i'm going to re-make my logo with your name and today's date on it. which color do want?

Last edited:

jack

Suck it, Cee Jay.

The Question

Eternal
You can't tell the difference between Jim Carrey and Willem Dafoe? Stop letting the Johns jizz in your eyes, stoop anchor.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
don't worry vappievap, i will remove it in a minute. just proving a point. you can not find that pic on the internet

mad bro!

Last edited:

jack

You just proved you were lying. Like I said, you stole your av on the internet too.

Otherwise you would have not just taken your scan and scribbled some bullshit like my name underneath it on a piece of paper and rescanned it. You would have actually done the real work. Like you said you had done on the "original".

See? I KNEW you were full of shit. How pathetic can you possibly be? You're a complete fucking nutjob.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
If you can recall vapoor, my last avatar had a pink back ground. go ahead, keep searching you will not find my avatar on the internet.

Remember kids, taking someone else's idea and calling it yours is intellectual property theft :bigass:

ain't that's what your doing 'vappooster'? did you get permission from that dude you're using as an avatar?

oJuSN-s22AnEKiuKsZncrAmFtx7AwHZbhvT1UYCQioVF4-ajd-XLFv5xiotmegdkS9Eh7Hc6MErWaVmDoHV-6Bxc47bqcL4iVLTli4IbvPpza803Wa7xSLNKaw

The Question

Eternal
A giant blue anthro feline alien in a business suit? You must've finally given enough handjobs for some crack, huh? :sarek:

jack

If you can recall vapoor, my last avatar had a pink back ground. go ahead, keep searching you will not find my avatar on the internet.

ain't that's what your doing 'vappooster'? did you get permission from that dude you're using as an avatar?

oJuSN-s22AnEKiuKsZncrAmFtx7AwHZbhvT1UYCQioVF4-ajd-XLFv5xiotmegdkS9Eh7Hc6MErWaVmDoHV-6Bxc47bqcL4iVLTli4IbvPpza803Wa7xSLNKaw
Suck it, Cee Jay. Now get my name off your stolen av before I make you remove it

Fucking crackhead is delirious