Are there too many cute animals and cats on the internet?

Mirah

I love you
I mean really
I just read about a cat in brazil who has been "officially" hired in a lawyers office. AS A LAWYER! I mean I was pet sitting this weekend and thought I would get all sorts of magical cute pictures of the animals. Well let me tell you something: IT TAKES WORK! You can't just click a picture of your cat or dog being cute. You need the proper lighting, sound has to be just right, the backgrounds must look good. And if you don't get it on the first take you have to do it over and over again. That is a lot of treats.

Mirah

I love you
I finally read the background of this story and it is quite funny. But what I couldn't figure out is why Smudge, the cat looks like that. I figured it out this weekend however. I decided I needed to sing in front of the cat I was watching and it gave the look. THAT LOOK THAT SMUDGE HAS! That same look!

Apparently Smudge eats dinner with the family every night. A CAT EATS DINNER WITH ITS FAMILY! AT THE TABLE! (But not veggies, it had hopped up onto someone else's chair when they got up. Sounds like funny family dynamics.

So cute and precious. Awwwwww "Toooo cute" the annoying aunts of the internet say. Too cute.

amRhGhY.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Cats are the only thing worth living for.

Mirah

I love you
Okay, now that is cute. And it isn't too much! Just the right amount of cute!

Mirah

I love you
There can only be one cute thing in this world and it is going to be me! You are going down human!

Mirah

I love you
Except for my cousin's new baby, she is the cutest! I swear! And when my friend had a baby, that one was cute too.
But all others fail!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Except for my cousin's new baby, she is the cutest! I swear! And when my friend had a baby, that one was cute too.
But all others fail!
Wrong. My nephew Jacob is the cutest baby! He's extra cute because he was born on the fourth of July.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
All babies look the same (except for babies with metal feet.)

Mirah

I love you
I saw a cute cat story on twitter tonight. But I'm not posting it here or in the twitter thread of tweets thread. or the trippe T!

It made me cry!
CRY!
It was such a happy story that IT MADE ME CRY!!!!!

NOTHING CUTE SHOULD MAKE ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE THEY!

HOW DARE THEY!