Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
A new game show on Fox Television pairs adults against fifth grade children to see if adults know as much as 10 year old children.

I hate this show and it just grinds on me. OF COURSE most adults are smarter than fifth graders! Granted adults may not have fresh in their memories everything a fifth grader learned up to that year but then again we don't spend the day in one classroom being spoon fed fifth grade knowledge. We're using our brains for balancing checkbooks and knowing how to drive, earning a living and paying bills. Fifth grade lessons have to take a back seat to what adults need to know in order to function as adults and not fifth graders.

Stupid, stupid premise.

Cranky Bastard

I never graduated the second grade and I don't have a job.

Cranky Bastard

I live in my mom's basement. She can't find me.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
The Harlot said:
Oh noes Cranky! She's going to troll you good now.

Just wait and see, ack!

I am not a troll. Unlike you girls, I never claimed to be. I do however know what a good troll is, unfortunately Valhallans do not.

The Question

Eternal
I just hope there's a portion of the show where an adult and a fifth grader are paired off and each takes a turn to see which can dunk their opponent headfirst into a toilet the longest.

Cranky Bastard

Laker_Girl said:
I am not a troll. Unlike you girls, I never claimed to be. I do however know what a good troll is, unfortunately Valhallans do not.

happy0036.gif
Astounding! What are your lotto and investment picks?!