I want to smell dark matter
EVERY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!! :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

THEN YOU ARE MY ENEMY!

C

Cloudy

yeah...every fuckin year, the same songs :mad:

only the slade one is decent...teh rest irritate the hell outta me...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Santa Baby?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
When I used to work at Wyvale Garden Center they started playing christmas songs in early november all the way through. They were all the WORST Xmas songs and they were in, in.... MONO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

brighton.gif

And if you think thats bad... We had a Santas grotto as well. Our Santa was an alcoholic which was cool though. I used to sell hash to most of the lads who worked there as well.

But man, it was so cold, I had to make paddocks for 13000 christmas trees, I refused to have one in the house that year I was so sick of them And then some guy stole a fake christmas tree worth about a 100 quid and I chased aftr him tackled him to the ground and got hero status for like 3 hours.

Those were the days.. But I'm rambling.

CaptainWacky

Was the Christmas tree thief actually JON BON JOVI?

CaptainWacky

Were any girls impressed by your heroics?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
There was only one hot girl who worked there and she worked at Pets Corner which was another buisness that rented property on the premises.

My boss was gay, the store manager was gay and my two working mates were both crazy. One was a guy called Jo Jo who was an indian guy who thought he was a pirate and was the guy who got me into Farscape and the other was a sterotypical hippy who went to india and ended up getting a bit part in a bollywood movie. Good guys though, we used to get drunk on weekends.

So the answer is no.

CaptainWacky

Sounds like the cast of a sit-com!

CaptainWacky

I wish I knew people.

CaptainWacky

true.