Arrow season 7

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't believe this is up to season 7 already. The opener was good, liked seeing some of Oliver's crappy villains (Vinnie Jones! Cody Rhodes!) again. The flashforward makes it seem like this is going to be the last season? But I haven't heard that it is.

Diaz is still a crap villain (can't even kill Felicity!) Who wants to bet the wimpy prisoner Oliver didn't help turns out to be the season's real big bad secret mastermind?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Is old Oliver on the island around the same time flash disappears?

CaptainWacky

That was Roy on the island, not Oliver. But it could be around the same time.

CaptainWacky

Were we supposed to know who they were? Everyone kept saying "The Longbow Hunters" as if they were super famous or something. (I know they're a thing in the comics but I don't remember them being in the show before.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
We don't know them, they are just a bunch of overpowered smug bad guys

CaptainWacky

They didn't even use longbows!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Lots of cuts in this episode, hope he's not going to be in prison all season

CaptainWacky

The prison stuff is starting to get boring and very familiar (does every fictional prison have a secret fight club?)

CaptainWacky

I'm glad they finally remembered the guy Oliver's dad murdered on the raft.

Good Beebo cameo.

So are they going to stop the future from the flashforwards from happening use time travel or something? Because if that's how things turn out, how are we supposed to care about the present day stuff?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well I assume the flash will prevent whatever happens to him, and that will probably save the rest of the arrowverse.

Arrow will end after this season right?

CaptainWacky

It hasn't been announced yet but it certainly has the feel of a final season.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The last two years has a feeling of a show that didnt expect to go past five years, and is now just treading water.

CaptainWacky

Lexa Doig does a good English accent.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Some good fighting in this one, didn't look like anything was cut

CaptainWacky

Who wants to bet the wimpy prisoner Oliver didn't help turns out to be the season's real big bad secret mastermind?

Well who didn't see that coming.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I might try and download next week's episode, from what I have seen about it, sky will butcher it if it shows it at 8

CaptainWacky

Surely Oliver should have to serve more time for smashing the glass in the visitor's room!

CaptainWacky

BARROWMAN CAMEO!