Arrow season 7

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Argh, already not telling Felicity what's going on :rwmad:

THE BAT SIGNAL!

John Barrowman hallucination!

Earth 90 Barry POOF!!

Elseworlds might be the best crossover they've ever done.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So Kara's Earth and Barry/Oliver's Earth both have a Bruce Wayne. But Kara's Earth doesn't have a Barry/Oliver and Barry/Oliver's Earth doesn't have a Kara WHy.

Last edited:

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe Oliver drowned on the queen's gambit, and Barry died by being hit by lightning on Karas earth

CaptainWacky

And Krypton never blew up on the other Earth? Which gives me the idea for a "Krypton finally blows up" story for a future season of The Flash...

CaptainWacky

Between being off for months, the flashforwards, the flashbacks WITHIN the flashforwards (that's what was going on this week, right?), fucking Diaz still being alive and the Suicide Squad being brought back, it's hard to keep track of or care about what's going on.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Cant even call it suicide squad any more.

Its getting a chore to watch, I just dont want to be the dick that gives up on a show seven years in, when there is only one more season after this.

I just wish it would get... better?

CaptainWacky

I don't think it's confirmed that season 8 will be the last. They could go full Smallville.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I hadn't seen that yesterday. So either whisky had or he successfully predicted the end of Arrow.

Ten episodes is good because they'll be forced to use them all to complete the story and not do a stupid flashforward sublpot about Felicity's mum being elected president or something.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think the whole season is crossover on all shows, infinite crisis

whisky

Boobie inspector
I just heard rumours the timing of the confirmation was nice though.

CaptainWacky

That would be one long crossover.

CaptainWacky

Why did Laurel just assume right away that the guy was from Earth-2 instead of just being a dick on Earth-1 as well?

CaptainWacky

They brought back all those characters (hi Thea, you're still hot!)...just to show them for ten seconds in a never before mentioned documentary that's apparently been filming for years?

CaptainWacky

Curtis didn't do much in his last ever episode.

CaptainWacky

I thought the point of putting a bomb in Diaz's head was that they could blow him up as soon as he went rogue? But they just let him run off then knocked him out. He seemed pretty dead at the end anyway.

Still not sure what the point of Oliver's new sister is but I guess she has some big secret.