Arrow season 8

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The final season.

CaptainWacky

What's the point of the 2040 scenes when they have no relation to Oliver's story? I know they're doing a spin-off (that no one really wants) but it's just using up time that could be spent on the actual story.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It didn't look like any of these shows are getting edits for violence any more, which is good.

Good episode, makes you wonder how Bruce Wayne can be friends with the hood, but Batman's mask is on the island.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I probably should be watching this last season since at least the first half ties into the Crisis but nah I'll just binge watch 8 seasons of Arrow on Netflix someday.

CaptainWacky

So Oliver's going to go to a different Earth every week but never run into Felicity because the actress doesn't want to come back...

CaptainWacky

I forgot how beautiful Rila Fukushima is. She should be in more things (and Kelly Hu for that matter.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Did Oliver get stabbed in the shoulder?

Some good action this week, I lose interest when they cut to the future though, no matter how hot the girl is.

CaptainWacky

Yeah can they not just have Mia time travel and be hot in the present day where she'd be plot relevant.

CaptainWacky

WELL I guess the future stuff is finally relevant!

Why doesn't Willa Holland act more? She's good at it (and hot.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Everything just seems like treading water till the crossover happens.

CaptainWacky

Why does William call Felicity "mom" when he didn't grow up with her? He spent far more time with his real mum who got blown up thanks to Oliver.

CaptainWacky

Mia actually got to have some fun and not be just complaining all the time (though she still got some complaining in)!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Another fight club episode?

Also how does dropping a smoke bomb get you out of a cage?

CaptainWacky

Well the whole season's about revisiting previous Arrow locations and episodes so they were legally obligated to do a cage fight.

CaptainWacky

Why didn't Shado come back to life on the island with the less memorable characters? Guess we're not getting a Slade appearance either, unless he's in the Crisis episode. Or are there more regular Arrow episodes after Crisis?

CaptainWacky

"You have failed...THIS UNIVERSE" made me lol.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
GOODBYE OLIVER!

CaptainWacky

There's two episodes of Arrow remaining if you want to watch them. The next one is a kind of pilot for a Canaries show with Mia, Laurel and the one with fake lips. I assume the finale has Oliver appearing as a ghost or something.

CaptainWacky

So if the Canaries series doesn't happen (and it hasn't been ordered yet) those cliffhangers were pretty stupid. Mia Smoak is really good looking so I'd have to watch the show if it does happen in order to continue to witness her being really good looking.

CaptainWacky

They certainly got a lot of characters back for the finale. I couldn't even remember many of their relationships to each other, and wouldn't the timeline be pretty seriously changed by having Lance, Moira and Tommy alive again? They even brought back Rag Man who I was sure they'd forgotten. Weird that Slade wasn't in the final season at all though. He was the most icocnic villain of the show.

William being kidnapped in two timelines is so him.

Mia and Thea are both hot and their names rhyme coincidence?

Last scene felt too Lost.