Assholes who should have their civil liberties rescinded, Vol. I

Punisher

I've got a bullet for you
Not because they're criminals per se, just because they're annoying little shits and you hate 'em.

Here's my example:

denniskd0.jpg

His name's Dennis Bailey. He's a small, bitter, heartless, soulless liberal deviant monger who thinks our society needs more "openness."

What he means is we need to just let everyone be "swell" and "okay" with everyone else. "Hey there homosexual deviant, who eats the shit of his partner and has his partner eat his own shit, who talks about being a shit-eating deviant in nice, living room terms like 'alternative lifestyle' and 'sexual preference,' you go ahead and continue to force-fuck your agenda down the throats of good, hard-working, decent, red-blooded Americans. Go ahead and continue to warp the minds of school children with your sick and unnatural ways. And by golly, you're so great for doing it!"

That's what this bald asshole wants. I say fuck him, and fuck those like him. I'm not a bigot, a racist, or even a homophobe (before all you victimized pussies flood out of the woodwork to label me as such) but I do have universal, natural values. Men and women belong together. The parts fit. Killing is wrong, especially if it's killing the defenseless, like the elderly and the unborn.

Unlike Telly here, I have values, and don't have to hawk a shitty book on Amazon to prove it.

This cat's the first one I'm gunning for. In future installments, I'll explore how truly awful and pathetic Mark Millar and Rich Johnston are.

Punisher

Aw geez, I forgot.

This sleazesack needs to be stripped of his rights to write and/or spew his thoughts into the public. I say we implement a class system ASAP, and relegate this guy to changing beadpans and cleaning toilets. We'll see how open he is then.

The Question

Eternal
Any guy who wears a scarf like that is a faggot, whether he's a homo or not.

Fag-got.

Punisher

^^^Excellent point, The Saint.

The faggoty scarf. The bald pinhead. The arrogant, "I'm something special" look on his four-eyed face.

Pathetic.

The Question

Eternal
Worse yet, I just realized it might not be a scarf. Might be a sweatshirt. Regardless, only trust-funder, stuck-up college coed cunts and fags do that.

I say we force-feed him 1/2-lb cheeseburgers and American beer while the Die Hard films and episodes of The A-Team play on a big screen television until he gets in touch with his inner man and becomes a force for good instead of evil.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wait... isn't he the nut that lives like 40 minutes from me in Monticello, AR? Or is that another guy?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Check that... I was thinking of Dayton3.

Punisher

The Saint said:
Worse yet, I just realized it might not be a scarf. Might be a sweatshirt. Regardless, only trust-funder, stuck-up college coed cunts and fags do that.

I say we force-feed him 1/2-lb cheeseburgers and American beer while the Die Hard films and episodes of The A-Team play on a big screen television until he gets in touch with his inner man and becomes a force for good instead of evil.

I like the way you think, my friend.

Not sure where this cat posts. I came across his website, then his book. Both are crap, much like he is.