C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
logoflag.gif
images

Guest​
.​

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How interesting. I don't see any posts yet by "Guest" I do see alot of "Guest" duals there. Odd that they aren't posting either.

That's because as usual, he's full of shit. He's trying to ignore the fact that I banned the BLACKFOOT reg and that after seeing these posts I'm going to IP ban him too, so that bullshit will stop. I watched him lurk all over there yesterday. Just to post this fake bullshit. Makes me SMILE

Poor cupcakeer is so broken he can't control himself anymore.

DUDER, you're banned from ASVS and will never be reinstated or post there again. As an admin I guarantee it.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How interesting. I don't see any posts yet by "Guest" I do see alot of "Guest" duals there. Odd that they aren't posting either.

You've been at ASVS for over 2 months since you were banned and you only made 1 post. You were let back in by Charlemagne/Khas or either Dirk Funk/Tyralak to piss me off. Nice job assholes. Until I get my handle (BLACKFOOT) back, both of you will be forever known as COWARDS at TK and ASVS. As for you Venooker, your being reinstated at ASVS doesn't matter. I just enjoy making your internet life miserable. That's why Steve and Kevin introduced me to The Kingdom. I got paid in full! and I'm LOVING it.

jack

You seem a bit plugged up. Bubba dumped his load in you more than once it seems. The only one pissed off and melting down is you Wilson :bigass: I'm having a blast watching you get nowhere here.

I approved the L'oktar account and I also banned the BLACKFOOT account, which you ain't getting back. LOL

giphy.gif

I'm completely enjoying your latest meltdown. I know that is pisses you off completely that I'm an admin at ASVS. Shall I go find the exact quote and rub your dumb black bastard face in it??

Thanks for paying me in full.

Last edited:

jack

LOL that post is older than the shit ring bubba left around your anal cavity. 2017??? I think I'll go delete that thread as we speak. Thanks for pointing it out dumbass :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

giphy.gif

Duder, you should have shut the fuck up.

You fucked around, so now you found out.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I approved the L'oktar account and I also banned the BLACKFOOT account, which you ain't getting back. LOL

You did not approve the L' oktar account...Hold up! Are you taking credit for what Seph and Tyralak/Dirk Funk did to my account at ASVS in 2018?

jack

First off, Loktar was never banned. You're wrong about that.

Second, I approved the L'oktar account to ASVS when he figured out which email he could use. That was in December.
No one else had anything to do with it.

I don't know why you keep mixing stuff up. Probably because you're full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about anyway. This has nothing to do with what happened to your original account. I just did a little housecleaning and took care of that bullshit. The BLACKFOOT reg you recently complained about not being approved has been banned. I warned you to stop with this bullshit and you just can't control yourself. Like I've been saying, you'll never post at ASVS again. Not on my watch anyway.

Do have a good day.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You did not approve the L' oktar account...Hold up! Are you taking credit for what Seph and Tyralak/Dirk Funk did to my account at ASVS in 2018?
jack did approve my new account at ASVS. I PM'd him for help when I couldn't get into my old NX-01 account. I didn't post much at the old ASVS but I want to see what great things jack does with the new and improved ASVS. And to watch more of your continuing 20 year meltdown.

jack

By the way Wilson, thanks for the heads up. You aren't a part of ASVS so I am deleting any "guest" thread you started or posted in.

Soon, all traces of you will be gone from that board. The best part is....you can't do a thing about it :bigass:

jack

All traces of you at ASVS have been deleted.

You no longer exist there at all.

It was also VERY nice watching you own yourself big time yesterday. Thanks very much for that. Based on how pissed you are at the moment, I'd say I did a great job on you little cupcakeyjiggy. Of course I've been owning you completely for over two decades now. It is my pleasure to do so.

jack

jack

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.
Error code:
2F173/1

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Hey Jack, if I reg at ASVS will you approve it?

I'll start a CHOPHOUSE forum over there :D