Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Alright. What happened was this. Seph (who WAS an admin at ASVS - Dirk's board) banned Blackfoot and deleted his account. Something that's against the rules, as Charles didn't commit any bannable offenses. I told Dirk about it, and frankly, he's not happy. There's a reason I said that Seph WAS an admin, after all. Currently, Dirk and Paul are trying to restore Blackfoot's account, and have thrown Seph into the Brig (ASVS' version of Daycare).

While Seph probably did this "for teh lulz", it was still an abuse of admin power - a HUGE no-no on ASVS, partially as a response to the heavy-handed admin fucknuttery at SDN.

Bump. Paul was unable to restore your account, Blackfoot. You'll have to set up a new one.

Blackfoot, you have my apologies. What Seph did was not sanctioned by myself or any of the other staff. He has been removed as an admin, and will not be allowed in that position again. If you reregister, I will get your account put back to admin status. Also there may be a way to get your previous posts reassigned to your new account. Again, I'm sorry about all this. I woke up to this shit this morning.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dirk Funk/Tyralek promised to reinstate my account and admin status on August 20, 2017. I re-registerd September 26, 2021. Now activate my account, dawg. Whoever proclaims to be an admin at ASVS must honor Dirk Funk/Tyralek word. It's obvious that Dirk Funk/Tyralek has abandon/went a.w.o.l. at ASVS. Charlemagne/Khas make this happen, square.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Same here. I logged into ASVS just after coming home from work to find that this incident had happened. None of us saw this coming.

All that happened was I saw all of your threads were changed so that it said that the author was "Guest", and with an "I apologize" message from Seph, I put two and two together.

Technically, you COULD always just create an account called "Blackfoot" as opposed to "BLACKFOOT"....

^DONE!^ I registered as BLACKFOOT again since my account was deleted on August 20, 2017 I'm formally hmown as Guest now.. Are you gonna honor your word Charlemagne/Khas? or Are you and Dirk Funk/Tyralek are going to let Venooker pawn me? which if my registration is not granted, y'all will be owned. Where is Paul? Holla BLACK, you squares.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Dont waste your time stupid ass. Why would you want to post with dirk and charmangle after they talked me into doing that to your açcount? At the end of the day they threw both of us under the bus because as soon as i did what they asked. They threw me under the bus and said i acted alone, they are a pair of real shitty fellows dont trust them ever again charles i know i wont.

**crickets**

Dirk, Khas, Paul.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
CeeJay said: (to Dirk Funk)

Go fuck yourself friend.

I just forwarded this to Dirk. :bigass:

Well done!

jack

CeeJay said:
If Dirk Funk (Tyralek) had some balls I would be let back in.

Somebody's inbox is getting full :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay said: (to Dirk Funk)

Go fuck yourself friend.

I just forwarded this to Dirk. :bigass:

Well done!

I've said wore things to Dirk Funk here at TrollKingdom, but I never disrespected Tyralek at ASVS....Tyralek you owe me. Reinstate my account are be labeled a cowardly lying dushbag and a jack dancer (See post # 141). How dare you make Venooker a admin, knowing that jive jew don't deserve that title. He has only 32 post there in 8 years. Then you make a u-turn and give Loktar: formally known as NX01 another account there. Khas/Charlemagne supported me in my reinstatement, until Venooker pimped fucked that bitch. What is Paul handle at TK? Was it Bick or Gear? Paul better not be Neil/Morbo or Celtic Samurai...Holla Black you Squares! <Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Question

Eternal
Reminder: Badmouthing board staff is Not a good way to get them to activate an account on their board.

Naturally, I advise you to keep on your present course. ;)

jack

I've said wore things to Dirk Funk here at TrollKingdom, but I never disrespected Tyralek at ASVS....Tyralek you owe me. Reinstate my account are be labeled a cowardly lying dushbag and a jack dancer (See post # 141). How dare you make Venooker a admin, knowing that jive jew don't deserve that title. He has only 32 post there in 8 years. Then you make a u-turn and give Loktar: formally known as NX01 another account there. Khas/Charlemagne supported me in my reinstatement, until Venooker pimped fucked that bitch. What is Paul handle at TK? Was it Bick or Gear? Paul better not be Neil/Morbo or Celtic Samurai...Holla Black you Squares! <Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice meltdown, fuckley :bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
mlem GIF

jack

CeeJay said:
Then you make a u-turn and give Loktar: formally known as NX01 another account there

Nah I did that. :bigass:

All of this is also none of your business by the way and isn't going to change anything, no matter how you stamp and fume about it. You are not (and will not be) any part of ASVS going forward. Doesn't matter what you think or say.

But your tears sure do taste sweet. Every post in this thread you make going forward proves that :laughing:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Chuckie apparently thinks that, like himself, we ASVS staff members flunked out of Special Ed.

At least, that's what level of brainpower we'd have to be working on in order to let him back in AFTER insulting us.

jack

And just so you'll know, Venooker did not get you back at ASVS, Tyralek/Dik Funk did that....Don't worry Tyralek/Dik Funk gonna do the same with me. We talked about it on FB. <Baahahahahahahahahahaha.

How'd that work out, you dumb black bastard? :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Chuckie apparently thinks that, like himself, we ASVS staff members flunked out of Special Ed.

At least, that's what level of brainpower we'd have to be working on in order to let him back in AFTER insulting us.

But..but..but, Dirk Funk/Tyralek promised he'd restore my account. I'm here to collect on that promise Khas/Charlemagne. Am I wrong for that? By Tyralek not honoring his word is like Venooker pouring sugar on me. I hold every ASVS admin accountable, especially you Khas/Charlemagne for this. I believe Dirk Funk/Tyralek did not add Venooker as a (fake/a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham).admin, it was you. I moderated two boards at ASVS (BLACKFOOT SPORTS and THE BRIG) desn't that account for something? Hey Tyralek, aren't you gonna address this? What about Paul? What about the members who posted here at TrollKingdom from ASVS?

The Question

Eternal
You could maybe at least get Tyralak's handle right. Also: Jesus Christ, your weeping over this is getting pitiful.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Damn. I need to get back to asvs. I wish I had been there when it happened. On the one hand its fucking funny as shit, but on the other hand, I've been the victim of admin abuse on a small scale and wouldn't wish admin abuse on my worst enemy....plus banning Blackfoot from a forum means my life is fucked up.

^Posted AUG 20, 2017^ Now some dumb ass staff member at ASVS decided to reinstate Loktar/NXO-1 with a new account. NX0-1 and Venooker made a total of 67 messages there since 2017...Baahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The Question

Eternal
^This is A and B conversation, you were never a member of ASVS, so C your ass out of
this.^...Baahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Wrong, as usual. You're not very observant when it comes to the staff over there, are ya, "dawg"? Not that there are any "yes" votes on activating your account, but... who do you think one of the firmest "No" votes is?
schitts creek hello GIF by CBC

jack

^Posted AUG 20, 2017^ Now some dumb ass staff member at ASVS decided to reinstate Loktar/NXO-1 with a new account. NX0-1 and Venooker made a total of 67 messages there since 2017...Baahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And you've made zero posts since then :bigass:

Guess how many you're going to make in the future?

jack

Keep bitching and moaning.

Makes my day. Especially since I know how this is going to turn out.

:laughing: