**attention staff. your services are needed**

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i would have posted this in "question, suggestion, a so on.." but we know it will end up in "speak freely" anyway. just thought i'd save the moderators some work.

*laughing*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
it has come to my attention that the following members are following me.

"New Age POOSTER", "Fehisay!", "Fillibuster Phil", "Cold Ethyl", "eloisel", and "Cory".

how do i remove these peoples from following me?

*tee-hee*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL it was funny watching you log in and out of this thread all day with your two alt accts and bump up the views.

Because no one else did :bigass: btw stupid, anyone can "follow" you. Although I would have no idea why anyone would want or need to the way you shit post endlessly all over the board. THEY have to unfollow you.

That's ok, for someone it took 9 YEARS to figure out how to parse a link, that this would be a conundrum for you.

*tee-hee*

The Question

Eternal
how do i remove these peoples from following me?

You can't. Ignore it, shit for brains. Or keep ineffectually whining about it, whatever, point is you can't keep people from following you.

The Question

Eternal
If TK operated like Facebook, I'd advise you to put them on ignore, which would also cause them to reciprocally lose sight of your posts, too. But TK doesn't work like that. So you're stuck with 'em, knucklefucker.
:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Also: cold out of the 'fridge buffalo chicken wrap, bee-yatch. Hoo-ah!

jack

mmmm chicken wrap :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Buffalo chicken, with a side of "creamy ranch habanero" chips. My anus will be on fire later.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
staff or moderators does not include you two nut-jobs. so that means "vappooper" and "the muddydirtroadman" services are not required.

th

LOL it was funny watching you log in and out of this thread all day with your two alt accts and bump up the views.

huh?
images

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
staff or moderators does not include you two nut-jobs

It doesn't fucking take "staff" or "moderators" to convey to you what's common fucking knowledge, dipshit. Now fuck off.

Quit playing retard. Wait, what am I talking about -- you're not playing, you fucking are a retard. So let me amend that: Shut the fuck up, retard.

jack

hahahaha, great fun watching you frantically try to boost the view count using your own multiple personalities.

tenor.gif

jack

LOL how's getting rid of your followers going, twat? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Jesus fucking Christ. "Huh?" You really must be fucking retarded if you thought we didn't know they were you right from the outset. No fuckin' foolin', throw yourself down a flight of concrete stairs, the only cognitive change would have to be an improvement, because you cannot possibly get any more retarded and still retain the ability to post. Meaning that either your braincase getting rattled would somehow increase your intellect -- an improvement -- or deprive you of the ability to type -- also a fucking improvement. Stupid, worthless piece of fucking shit.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
anyone can "follow" you. Although I would have no idea why anyone would want or need to.

i have been on your ignore list five seperate times....

jack is now following you
Yesterday at 10:16 AM

^and you do that^ obsess much? yes, yes you do. you really should stop making a fool out of yourself "vappooper"

*laughing*

LOL how's getting rid of your followers going, twat? :bigass:

seems as though i'm trying to coniact the wrong peoples..staff-"cassie" or "mentalist".

oh well! time to call on my homie ("eggs") and my my boss ("brick").

*tee-hee*

The Question

Eternal
Holy fuck, you're stupid.

The Question

Eternal
Not just because we know the three "negroids" are all the same person, but because we know who the fourth account is, proving that none of them is actually black and that the entire menagerie is just "Uncle Tomfoolery." So cut it out. Jesus, how fucking sad must your life be to put up that kind of monkeyshines for that long, blissfully (ignorantly) unaware that we all knew exactly what you were doing the whole time.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
hey... until i get the following peoples "New Age POOSTER", "Fehisay!", "Fillibuster Phil", "Cold Ethyl", "eloisel" and "Cory" off my following list....

"vap" and "the highwayman" have my permission to keep posting on this thread.

That way i will get more replys and views. plus it will keep my thread....*up top*

jack

images

jack

hey... until i get the following peoples "New Age POOSTER", "Fehisay!", "Fillibuster Phil", "Cold Ethyl", "eloisel" and "Cory" off my following list....

"vap" and "the highwayman" have my permission to keep posting on this thread.

That way i will get more replys and views. plus it will keep my thread....*up top*

Who fucking cares.

I mean, besides you jungle bunny :bigass: