Babies aborted for not being perfect (A suggested article)

Chaddee

Messenger said:
And you use to be one.

Except that they'll make more fickle babies, but I see your point very well. We are, after all, comparing humans to parasites.

I just want to state that that second quote wasn't mine.

Oh ,and Laker_Girl, last time I checked this was a message board.....people have opinions on them, that's what we do. I've hardly seen any 'proof' of how 'thought out ' your argument are, so I don't see how you can condemn mine for being different.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^You're retarded.

I wasn't "arguing" a point, I stated an opinion...You know kind of like what you JUST said. My point to you was that I, personally didn't ask for your opinion. Ijut.

Chaddee

your opinion that I am retarded is based on as little fact as my opinion that you are a ignorant tart.

You also called every scientist, banker, dentist, and doctor to name but a few who base their opinions on fact robotic...that's rather absurd too.

Get over yourself and deal with the fact there are others with differing opinions.

Tyrant

Interesting how people try to portray abortion as being harmless, even beneficial, since we don't have to listen to whiny children on airplanes.

Chaddee

it would be nice, wouldn't it?

but fact of the matter is that no, it is not beneficial. However, it can be better than the alternative...a matter of chosing the least bad of two evils.
and i'm not talking about whiny children on planes, to use your phrasing.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
You know, I'm all for a woman's right to choose, but I personally couldn't imagine aborting a baby over something as costmetic as webbed feet. :roll: If the kid was going to be born severly retarded (IQ fifty or less), that's one thing, but come on. Surgery could fix the feet.

For shame...

Tyrant

^And that's the issue at hand. It's not about abortion in general, but the fact that it can be done for the most trivial reasons.