Bad Purchasing Decision

The Question

Eternal
Not familiar with "white widow."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's an 85% indica 15% sativa strain. If you cure it properly (I currently have an oz just finished curing) it is the most delicious smoke.

The Question

Eternal
Never developed a taste for the stuff, myself. To each his own, though.

Closest I get to that domain is McChrystal's Original & Genuine +CBD.
iu

jack

Awesome.

The Question

Eternal
Who knows, that stuff may even give me a taste for actual pot. Not for smoking, though. But of course there are other ways to enjoy it, like via the Falcon device I shared upthread.

The Question

Eternal
Finally got two flavors of nasal snuff I had been waiting for since last month. Bernard's "Magic Moments" and Toque CBD.

1. "Magic Moments" -- strawberry shortcake. Delicious. BUT! A sort of weird hemp-y undertone to it, and that comes in FULL hempulation on the backdrip.

2. Toque CBD -- fudge brownie. Hardcore fudge brownie. But that hempy flavor is even stronger in this one. Like... SKUNKY strong. Pot heads would love this shit.

The Question

Eternal
Also, dig THIS shit: Mr Snuff got the tobacco past our nanny-ass uber state by declaring tobacco snuff as "indian spices" for customs. Badass mother fuckers.

jack

Finally got two flavors of nasal snuff I had been waiting for since last month. Bernard's "Magic Moments" and Toque CBD.

1. "Magic Moments" -- strawberry shortcake. Delicious. BUT! A sort of weird hemp-y undertone to it, and that comes in FULL hempulation on the backdrip.

2. Toque CBD -- fudge brownie. Hardcore fudge brownie. But that hempy flavor is even stronger in this one. Like... SKUNKY strong. Pot heads would love this shit.

CBD in any form is awesome. I make a double strength tincture with this potent Lifter 7.6 hemp bud from OR state. I extract it at low heat with MCT oil (about 4 hrs,) then flavor it with pure VT Maple Syrup. I get 50 bucks a bottle (1 oz) and have to regularly make new batches. Very cool little side gig. The low heat preserves the CBDA which is where all the real health effects come from (anxiety, pain relief etc) If you extract at too high a heat the CBDA transmethylates into CBDC which is what most of the commercial preparations are.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
I dunno about any of that shiz. I just saw "fudge brownie" in the flavor description for Toque CBD and I was like, "... arright, sounds good." lol

jack

So can you feel the CBD "effects" when you use the snuff?

The Question

Eternal
Ehhhh... not... suuuuure? I've tried all kinds of CBD stuff, and I'm still not sure I've "felt" anything from any of it, particularly since most of it has been CBD-infused nicotine products. So I don't know if what I've felt from any of them has come from CBD or just nicotine.

That wave of calmness feeling -- is that CBD? Or is that just a nice little nicotine hit? Because that's what nicotine feels like, absent any infusion of CBD. Example: Just this second did a good sized bump of Bernard's "Magic Moments." Same feeling I get when I do a bump of Toque CBD -- except there's no CBD in the former.

So I dunno. Maybe I'm "immune" to the effects of CBD. (I know, "immune" isn't the right word. But it's as close as I can think of right this second, and I think you get the general idea.)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
With a name like "fudge brownie," it almost *demands* to be put in your butt.

Just sayin'.

The Question

Eternal
With a name like "fudge brownie," it almost *demands* to be put in your butt.

Just sayin'.

You're just really kinda obsessed with butt, ain't you. Fudge brownie. It's a food item. Your grannaw probably gave you more than a few of 'em when you was a youngster. Were you thinkin' about your grannaw's rectum, you sick freak? Probably not. So drag your mind out of the gutter. Clean yourself up, FFS.

The Question

Eternal
Bad Purchasing Decision: F.U.B.A.R. "Shot Of Rum" nasal snuff. You'd think it'd be sorta pleasant. It probably would be, if Indian people had some idea of the flavors in rum. (F.U.B.A.R. nasal snuff is branded to appeal to American servicemembers, but it's actually manufactured by an Indian snuff house by the name of Dholakia.) Apparently, they don't.

"Shot Of Rum" has a scent that's about as far from the flavors of rum as it's possible to get. Lots of barnyard to it -- wood, a little coumarin, and something else that makes the whole thing add up to 'grass and manure'. Mix in something else that comes across as baby powder. They should've named this shit "Shot Of Barnyard and Baby Diaper."

Far from pleasant. The only redeeming feature it has is that, as is reportedly true of all Indian snuffs including Dholakia and Six Photo, it's absolutely loaded with nicotine.

The Question

Eternal
By contrast, Poschl JBR Blue was an excellent purchasing decision. Interestingly, it doesn't have much of a nicotine hit. And the flavor, beyond spearmint, is pretty tough to describe. There is a hint of something else there. And it's pleasant enough. I just have no idea what flavor, specifically, it's supposed to be.

But the reason why JBR Blue was a good buy is that a good sized bump will absolutely clear everything else out of there. Seriously refreshing.

The Question

Eternal
HUGE snuff haul incoming.

1x McChrystal's Grove
3x McChrystal's SP
2x Bernard's Jubilaums
2x Sir Walter Scott's The Navigator
1x Hedges L260
2x Toque Whisky & Honey
2x Samuel Gawith Black Arabica
2x Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman

And, of course, it's going to remain "incoming" for about a month. Fun thing I noticed on the last shipment that arrived: they put "Indian spices" on the envelope to keep Customs from fucking with it. Clever.
:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Possible bad purchase. I just bought some homemade super potent CBD gummys from a friend of a friend. Picking them up Saturday. 10 gummy for $35. They're supposed to get you really high.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Possible bad purchase. I just bought some homemade super potent CBD gummys from a friend of a friend. Picking them up Saturday. 10 gummy for $35. They're supposed to get you really high.
You know what you need to do.

For Science.

The Question

Eternal

Not sure how that's a bad purchase, unless they don't get you high. I mean, that's what you bought them for, right? To get orbital?