BADDA-BING, BADDA-TROLL

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
(OR: QUESTION'S ELEVEN)

1962. The Trolls decide to break into TrekBBS and steal its Briefing Room threads. Only the best and savviest con gang in town can pull off such a caper.

missmanners will distract Blazer Boy by engaging him in phone sex.

Meanwhile, Captain Wacky will create a dual of a high roller who has an epileptic attack in the middle of the BBS, creating a distraction.

That's CoyoteUgly's cue to pose as a new member who complains about there being no search function and also demands to know why he got warned for calling a mod a "stupid fucking cunt". This will draw Bonz's suspicion and attention.

As this is going on, Number_6 and WordInterrupted will sneak in through the BBS's backdoor and crack the code for BR access.

Caitriona will pose as Bonz and engage Christian over IM, shocking him when she suggests they have online S&M sex.

WHAT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN:

missmanners will run out of sex games because Blazer Boy knows more of them than she does.

Captain Wacky's epileptic fit will go unnoticed in a forum where everyone else is having fits of their own in the first place.

Coyote Ugly will fuck things up when he accidentally refers to himself in the third person, thus causing Bonz to guess his identity and lock his dual.

Racing against time, Number_6 and Wordin will begin arguing about a grammatical error. Number_6 is further distracted because Wordy keeps calling him "my dear".

Caitriona will be rendered speechless when Christian says "I already said NO, Bonz!"

Despite the complications, the gang narrowly manages to steal several BR threads. Heading back to their hideout, they are shattered when they learn there is not a single valuable or interesting post in any of them. But then everyone has a good laugh.

THE END

Chatty

howling4gq.gif
howling4gq.gif
howling4gq.gif
howling4gq.gif

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Shatna said:

missmanners will run out of sex games because Blazer Boy knows more of them than she does.

Oh really dear? It was HIS battery that went dead, not mine. ;)

Caitriona will be rendered speechless when Christian says "I already said NO, Bonz!"

!!!!!

:D
mm

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I would expect Wordy to complete his mission without a hitch. kjap tells me he's an expert on backdoor entry.

kjap

^You little bitch, what I whisper in your ear after fucking your ass is a secret. Sorry Wordy, she is such a litte twat sometimes and can't keep her mouth shut. (Unless it's wrapped around my pole.)

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
Shatna said:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bigass: :bigass: :bigass:

That was a great story.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
kjap said:
^You little bitch, what I whisper in your ear after fucking your ass is a secret. Sorry Wordy, she is such a litte twat sometimes and can't keep her mouth shut. (Unless it's wrapped around my pole.)

Why do I get the feeling that gender confusion is one of the more minor mental issues you have to contend with?

kjap

^See you made me spell incorrectly. Now you are dead to me. Good day to you...Dumbass.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OMG SHATNA POSTED!

EVERYONE ELSE: *FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP*

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Gagh said:
OMG SHATNA POSTED!

EVERYONE ELSE: *FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP**FAP*

Problem? :D

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
So why aren't you on your knees?

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
because gagh = Klingon serpent worm. No legs - no knees. See?