Badlands Error

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Badlands Error

Pickle's board is down. Foul play?

BadlandsError.jpg

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Jack and Pickle recently had a falling out. Pickle started a pointless, time wasting argument which Jack tired of after a couple of days. Then, Pickle got banned from Jack's board. Jack publicly posted the dozens of IPs Pickle uses. The fight spilled onto Pickle's board. Flames wars, drama, blah blah etc.

The board being down could be unrelated, but claims of PWNage and neck fucking might soon follow anyway.

:popcorn:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Jack and Pickle recently had a falling out. Pickle started a pointless, time wasting argument which Jack tired of after a couple of days. Then, Pickle got banned from Jack's board. Jack publicly posted the dozens of IPs Pickle uses. The fight spilled onto Pickle's board. Flames wars, drama, blah blah etc.

The board being down could be unrelated, but claims of PWNage and neck fucking might soon follow anyway.

:popcorn:

:giveafuck:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I doubt it. That happens a lot with a server reboot. All it means is the socket got busted and just needs a relink. Mysql4 is way outdated anyway. He needs to upgrade to mysql5.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Might not matter now anyway. From Pickle over at Haven:

Lord Dork said:
Fuck that. and fuck you. I'm on the verge of closing down Badlands and stopping posting entirely. On every board.

You are all hypocrites, and you make me sick.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom