Badlands Pic Of The Day (part Deux)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
2be3193ee2c7882bee2ef4dddcfffbdb.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
OPPS! SOMETHING WENT WRONG. please try again later.

x

"vappoppie" scooper.

you goated the staff to move my threads from the badlands to daycare because I had more message than your copy and paste thread, Badlands Pic Of The Day (part Deux). Two of my threads in daycare has more messages than your Badlands Pic Of The Day (part Deux) thread.

*laughing*

go bump the Badlands Pic Of The Day (part Deux), again.

*tee-hee*

x

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
x OPPS! SOMETHING WENT WRONG...Write your reply here________________________________________________x

x...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...……………... x

I think blackfoot NAP was probably banned many years ago. But he keeps within the rules, so it drives Jack and a few others crazy that he's allowed here, and was even able to get The Agony of Defeat forum created so he can talk sports with himself.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
mariner10.jpg

This is Mariner 10. It was the first probe to explore the planet Mercury - which it did WAY back in 1974.

Now you may ask, "Now Charlemagne, what in God's name does THIS have to do with sports?" The answer? Not a Goddamn thing. It's just that this little tidbit of information is still infinitely more useful and worth sharing than whatever the fuck Blackfoot tries doing in this forum.

jack said:

LOL Wait til tonight. Looks like Charlemagne is owning you in this fake spam thread.

YOURE WELCOME

jack said:

LOL Wait til tonight. Looks like Charlemagne is owning you in this fake spam thread.

YOURE WELCOME

Last edited:

jack

Find your true love yet Faggybottom? Too bad you like guys when all this good girl stuff abounds......

Like this:

76751757_10157481123951413_4337940883337904128_n.jpg

jack

I bet you're dreaming of slurping some guys sausage behind the liquor store, Faggybottom.

Me, I dream of this: *and whats even better is my likes are real, not my duals like yours tee-hee*

75233824_10220128727384703_6560961753260228608_n.jpg