Badlands Reunion July 19

Love Child

One Love
Yes and there we will plot once again the destruction of the MF and rally against the DLA and someone can put on a cow and bird costume and pretend to be GTC and Cacophony and and and

Love Child

One Love
Actually I am not mocking the MF "reunion" I am mocking the badlands!!!!!! OK!

And mocking every single time someone did something like this. WTF

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
OMG! They watch us don't they, and we're not even the Kool Kids.

No we're the kool kids. The MF just think they're cool with their elitist, clique-y community. God forbid you post something sillier than duck sex, dong stealing, whale corneas, etc. God forbid you love penguins, or say something bad about Wacky's or Dr Dave's "stories".

The MF is so uptight I bet they take this post seriously, because I didn't "STICK TO THE FUCKING FORMAT!" and make this post more jokey.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:rwmad:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It's true. If they could, they would moderate us, because we really are the kool kids.

They tried moderating us with the puppet regime of Dual/Omar. But we saw thrrough the ruse and fought back until they installed Ily, a proper Badlands Authority. She would never try and betray us to the MF, right? *crickets* *paranoia*

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The DLA is just a mere shadow wandering these lands today, a fairytale told to the newbs when they huddle next to the fire after a long day of chasing crickets. If you listen real close, you can hear a faint, whining tune in the wind, sorrowful reminder of a glorious past.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That being said - LC, wouldn't it be way better to be pro-DLA? They ARE the founding fathers, technically.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Haha, very funny, Loktie. Of course I wouldn't, are you crazy or something?

And there isn't even any need for that, either, since VKD himself made me a member of the DLA sometime around 2008, so - guess what, the DLA is already in charge! :angel:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ah, come on, don't give up so easily, we need to have two warring parties for this to make sense... of course, we can always split the DLA up into fundamentalists and reformers, then start a bitchfest where I stomp on OO for trying to steal my crown, and finally ask for LC to be reinstated as (co-)mod.