Badlands Reunion July 19

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ah, come on, don't give up so easily, we need to have two warring parties for this to make sense... of course, we can always split the DLA up into fundamentalists and reformers, then start a bitchfest where I stomp on OO for trying to steal my crown, and finally ask for LC to be reinstated as (co-)mod.

Nah, its too late. I'm friendly terms with VKD(or maybe just his duals?). I was young and stupid(and trying too hard to fit in with the MF crowd) when I betrayed the DLA. Never again.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
WTF, YOU BETRAYED THE DLA FOR THE MF?!?!

yes? Don't remember the details but I believe so. I remember getting kicked out of the DLA.

The MF can be tricksy. Look at my sig and behold the shiny internet godhood they bestowed on me. But the godhood was bestowed on me after getting QOTW, not as a reward for betraying the DLA.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have never been against the DLA.

THEY WERE AGAINST ME!

THOSE FUCKERS!! I will wait 24 hrs for Onyx as the representative of the DLA to explain himself and give you honorable membership of the DLA before I officially switch sides.

The MF can be tricksy. Look at my sig and behold the shiny internet godhood they bestowed on me. But the godhood was bestowed on me after getting QOTW, not as a reward for betraying the DLA.
That's how they are, those MFers. Giving up everything for them means nothing, but once you become famous, they cling to you like... like... like something very clingy.
(It might help your case with the DLA if you at least had one dual, btw)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
(It might help your case with the DLA if you at least had one dual, btw)

I do have one dual. His name is Cannabis. He came over to TK from Pickle's now defunct board on the advice of the now MIA Kitty.

Sadly, I cannot remember the password I used for him. Or I'd still be using him today.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
dammit, that's this so-called "conversation" that's all the rage these days?

Sorry Lok, I was raised in a mountain hut with only animals and an old woman as company, so I'm not the best person to judge what's what. Some even say I am socially awkward at times. Not to my face, though...

Oh well - goes to feed her pet toad.

Mirah

I love you
Come here my dear. You can stay with me. I will teach you the ways.

*snicker*

Why do I feel like a SICK PERVERT NOW?!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
honey, those ways I know all very well. Which is a very good reason to come and stay with you, come to think of it.

Why do I feel like a SICK PERVERT NOW?!
5968.imgcache.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
honey, those ways I know all very well. Which is a very good reason to come and stay with you, come to think of it.

5968.imgcache.jpg

LOL, reminds me of the time I went to see Toy Story on Ice looking like I did in my av and feeling like it made me look like a pedophile.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
anyone who tries to ingratiate themselves with the Minefield will automatically become an enemy of the DLA

One of our aims is to destroy the Minefield

to prove you are all worthy of being members of the DLA, I want you to embark on a coordinated flood attack on the Minefield using every dual you have

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
anyone who tries to ingratiate themselves with the Minefield will automatically become an enemy of the DLA

One of our aims is to destroy the Minefield

to prove you are all worthy of being members of the DLA, I want you to embark on a coordinated flood attack on the Minefield using every dual you have

If Ily or someone else can find out what my password is for Cannabis dual(and PM me), I wouldn't mind a bit of Mine Field mayhem and mischief.:naughty:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Its like pushing mud lol it really makes me laugh out loud in real time.

Props to Val for staying the course. You're truly awesome.