Bath Salts

ellaf

Banned
wow such a great drug for everyone to enjoy and the wonderful effects on society are a bonus

you can find some wonderful websites that actually sell the stuff online too

some good stuff to result in a mindless animal who acts like a cannibal

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Does it really do that though? The weirdo in Florida was found to be relatively drug free except for a little marijuana.

ellaf

Banned
oh that's right, my bad, you are right, but they were saying they thought he probably was on bath salts at first in the news which is what I remembered more

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, they tell you something and you believe whatever it is they say?

You're a tool of the government, and industry too. So they are destined to rule and regulate you. They may be vile and pernicious, but you can't look away. They make you think it's delicious with the stuff that they say.

ellaf

Banned
No, I said it was merely what I remembered when quickly posting a meaningless thread on a troll forum. I did remember after it was mentioned, and acknowledged FW as being right in my above post. I am quite aware that lamestream news is often diluted or gives out wrong info sometimes, or at least very often does not touch certain subjects or events at all, and if they do give a skewed partial incomplete wrong idea or picture of it, because the mainstream media is dominated by a few big corporations, read the status quo/ruling powers/rich elite.

jack

Well in his defense the place is called TrollKingdom. Maybe we should change it to Toll Kingdom and charge an entry fee.

I vote we should change it to Soccer Mom Kingdom and force all the women to dress in tight tshirts and drive suv's.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Was it synthetic marijuana, because I could totally see that?
No. It's not but they market it that way. The effects are closer to cocaine or an amphetamine. The problem is they are 'legal' because they are new designer drugs the FDA hasn't gotten around to making illegal yet (it takes time). Unfortunately, they are sold in smoke shops as a legal alternative to pot but in reality they are nothing like it, and far more dangerous.

jack

Bath salts are recombinant methamphetamine. Can't get pseudoephedrine anymore without a huge hassle, so this is the next step up, or down as it were.

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) is a psychoactive drug with stimulant properties which acts as a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI). First developed in 1969, it remained an obscure stimulant until around 2004 when it was reportedly sold as a designer drug. It is also known as Cloud 9, MDPK, MTV, Magic, Maddie, Black Rob, Super Coke, PV and Peeve. Products labeled as bath salts containing MDPV are sold as recreational drugs in gas stations and convenience stores, similar to the marketing for Spice and K2 as incense.

Bent Troll

Drugs when used by psychotic people never end up a fun or good thing...it's not recreational if you tear up the world around you...

there was this study done in Holland with weed and genetics..

this is what they found....

there are three outcomes from smoking weed and it's all due to your genetics...

if you smoke the stuff and it just chills you out makes you happy and relaxed...

your like this stable person to start with...

if you smoke it and you get all paranoid and buzzed out totally out of your mind...

you have a genetic disposition towards schizophrenia and the weed enhances this possible outcome from long term usage.

even mild paranoia and that freaked out state some of our friends experience on it shows a possible genetic connection towards schizophrenia..

Zimmy

You dig me the most
Once you get used to an elevated core temperature, getting naked on your car roof at stop lights, and intense impulses to kill yourself Bath Salts can be alot of fun when you can't find meth.

Zimmy

You dig me the most
Bath salts and some other shit they sell at Paki head shops are causing all kinds of self destructive scenarios around here. CRACK SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY METH. Bath salts for when you run out of cash for an 8ball.