Batwoman

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Overall thoughts on the season: It was pretty good. It suffered a bit from having to introduce a new lead while also telling a story about how Kate survived. And I don't know how Alice was just free to walk around most of the season. And the picture was always too dark. But it was fine! The new lead is a much better actress than Ruby Rose, the supporting cast are good, Black Mask was a pretty good villain. BETTER THAN SMALLVILLE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And the picture was always too dark.
Most hourlong shows since the dawn of HD have suffered from this. Darkly lit scenes, and tiny title credit text.

CaptainWacky

It's weird because Stargirl is also a CW DC show but looks much better, but it debuted on the DC streaming thing (that flopped and was folding into HBO Max) so maybe it gets extra money spent on it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

CaptainWacky

Yeah it was a different actress. They did the old "evil plastic surgery" thing to explain it.

Her story about the stunt person having their face melt in front of the cast should be easy to verify, surely?

whisky

Boobie inspector
How unlucky she must be if arrow, flash, legends, Supergirl, and black lightning were all safe and happy workplaces, but Batwoman was not.

CaptainWacky

Well Dominic Purcell said a lot of shit about Legends.

CaptainWacky

It's had various different showrunners over the years.

CaptainWacky