If you don't know, now ya know
Sorry to see it go. :cry:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yep.. poor Janie

Big Dick McGee

The show is now unwatchable. Erika is one of the ugliest women I've ever seen (both inside and out), and Boogie is even uglier. He's a vile wretch of a man, who deserves to get his ass kicked, not win a half million dollars.

I'm sad, though. I got so into the show this year I bought the live feeds and read the recaps. I feel like "friends" of mine are moving away and I'll never see them again. :( I'll have to check Janie's website from time to time, to see what "my gurl" is up to.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HOT TOPICS, HOT TOPICS, HOT TOPICS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't forget to cancel your live feed subscriptions if you have them, otherwise Real is gonna keep hitting you every month. Use the phone number to be sure:
To cancel your subscription,
please call us at 1-866-212-1343.

Thank you,
Real Customer Support

Our hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm - Eastern Time
Saturday & Sunday, 10:30 am to 8:00 pm - Eastern Time
Tell the nice towelhead that you only bought it to watch BB, and you're cancelling because Janelle is out. Apparently 90% of the calls they've received since last night are saying the same thing.

Big Dick McGee

^^WOW! Eggs...admit it...you started to like Janie at the end, right??

You KNOW she's a shoo-in for the $25k "America's Choice". I voted six times myself, and I NEVER do something like that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, given the choice between Janie and BOOGIE/SKELETOR? Duh, who wouldn't jump ship to Janie. At this point I just want Booger to lose, if it means Erika gets the money and dumps his ass, all the better.

He won't cry anyway, he got 50K, the convertible, another 10K and that trip, plus God knows what else he won. And all for being a disgusting creep and Will's buttboy.

I still wish James had gone farther, and that Dani didn't implode in a drunken stupor. My peeps didn't do so well... :(

CaptainWacky

Is Chicken George still in?

Big Dick McGee

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Well, given the choice between Janie and BOOGIE/SKELETOR? Duh, who wouldn't jump ship to Janie. At this point I just want Booger to lose, if it means Erika gets the money and dumps his ass, all the better.

He won't cry anyway, he got 50K, the convertible, another 10K and that trip, plus God knows what else he won. And all for being a disgusting creep and Will's buttboy.

I still wish James had gone farther, and that Dani didn't implode in a drunken stupor. My peeps didn't do so well... :(

Well, yeah. You know what's really embarrasing? I backed Howie, and the last 3 weeks have shown him to be a completely insufferable jackass. The way he treated Chicken George was childish and completely uncalled for. I think Boogie nailed it when he told Julie, "I'd probably be mad too if I sold lightsabers for a living". If you read Howie's Entertainment Weekly interview (online), he was the only one who couldn't separate the game from real life.

Janelle, I'll miss you. You know I love you like a fat kid love cake!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CaptainWacky said:
Is Chicken George still in?
Nope, Chilltown dumped him by the roadside a couple of HoHs ago...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is interesting, someone just posted this at FORT:

I was watching Janelle today on the Housecalls Internet show at 1pm and Jase and Gretchen were interviewing Janelle as well as letting people call in and Janelle revealed that she will NOT be allowed to go to the sequester house with the other jury members and that she is going to stay in a hotel until Tuesday. Does anyone know why this is? She said that it happened to her last time as well. Is this because of where she is in the game? I am trying to find a copy of the show so I can post the link here for all to see. Also, Jase said that if Janelle gets the 25k she will come out ahead whoever places 2nd in the house because if you win the 50k in second place your stipend for the year becomes null and void and that is all you get. Janelle if she wins the Americas choice will get her stipend for the Summer AND the money so she will come out ahead of whoever gets second place financially. It was really interesting. She also admitted that she DID kiss will under the covers but he didn't want it seen. Jase thinks Janelle might be making that up to get Will in trouble with Erin. Does anyone know where I could get a recording of the Housecalls show that was on today so others can see it. It was really good. Jase did a good job telling lots of BB secrets.

CaptainWacky

WHAT ABOUT HOWIE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Chilltown lied to him and double-crossed him, and as a result he has been acting like a complete asshole to everyone in the jury house since. He's beyond redemption.

Big Dick McGee

^^Yeah, Howie is a real jackass. Truly the definition of someone who takes the game way too seriously. I'll be honest: towards the end of his time in the house, he was starting to grate on me. And I was one of his biggest fans.

Eggs, know where I can find today's housecalls??? Does CBS keep a podcast of it??? FINALLY I MAY BE ABLE TO USE MY iPOD FOR SOMETHING!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There aren't any BB podcasts at the CBS site, just streams of the old episodes.

iTunes has the episodes for sale/download, but no free podcasts.

However, I do highly recommend Tim Gunn's free podcast commentary for Project Runway. OH YESSSSSSSSSS!

CaptainWacky

DOCTOR MONGOOSE TO WIN

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
B0006FO9G0.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1118819978_.jpg

CaptainWacky

YEAH THAT'S WHAT I MENAT

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually Mike Boogie kinda looks like that. Only completely ugly and not the least bit cute.

Big Dick McGee

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
There aren't any BB podcasts at the CBS site, just streams of the old episodes.

iTunes has the episodes for sale/download, but no free podcasts.

However, I do highly recommend Tim Gunn's free podcast commentary for Project Runway. OH YESSSSSSSSSS!

You know, I am pretty computer literate, I'm just EXCEPTIONALLY lazy! Turns out, you can go right to cbs.com, there's Mike Boogie's ugly mug as big as life. The housecalls link is on the right hand side. Couldn't be easier!

I watched the episode with Janelle, she's such a sweetheart. You know, I really didn't think she was a pretty girl when I first saw her. But her personality just pops, and it makes her a beautiful woman.

Anyway, I can't be assed to watch the rest of the housecalls eps. Maybe I'll see if Howie made more of an ass of himself. Oh, and the picture is extremely good for streaming video. Well worth checking out.