BB ALL-STARS IS DONE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
...and the despicable Mike Boogie won.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

What a letdown.

THANK GOD FOR PROJECT RUNWAY!

Unless the despicable Jeffrey wins.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

My reality summer is turning into an icky fall.

BDM & L_G will be happy to know that Janelle won the bonus America's Choice prize of $25,000. Everyone was loudly cheering for George to win it before the Chenbot announced Janie's name. Oh well.

Bring on BB8, and a house of complete strangers who aren't full of their own alleged celebrity.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I voted for Janie to win the 25G's, she'll always be my girl. I like Nakomis now too but only because she agreed with me in that Janie and Will should have been the final two.

Erika got rode hard and put away wet, I laughed!!! That ho didn't even know.

I hate Booger but to be honest I didn't give a damn, after Janelle was voted off the season ceased to exist for me.

BB8 baby, they're looking for contestants, whaddya say you, me and BDM fill out an app., Eggs?...Just one, we'll come as a packaged deal.

As for PR, oh thank God I'm not the only one who hates Jefferey...He looks like he stinks and he's so damn pathetic. My favorites are Uli and Michael.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
LOL yeah, we'll pull a Will: "If you want me, you gotta take my friends too."

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
A couple of Star Trek nerds and a Janelle Plus, that'd be fucking fantastic...That's just good television.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^STAR TREK NERD??? STAR TREK NERD?? I am SOOOO offended, that's it, the wedding is OFF!

Don't you know that I am a Star WARS nerd?? Oh, and golf nerd, Buffy nerd, Veronica Mars nerd, and baseball nerd.

I forgive you already, let's get married and have 8 kids. :)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Boogie must ahve done something right if he WON ldjksalgjkljkg

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Laker_Girl said:
BB8 baby, they're looking for contestants, whaddya say you, me and BDM fill out an app., Eggs?...Just one, we'll come as a packaged deal.

Count me in. That would be some funny shit. I'd pWn that house.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I wouldn't even care if I won. I'd just want to make at least two house members cry indirectly.

CaptainWacky

I'd touch Imogne.

CaptainWacky

YES

CaptainWacky

DO YOU HAEV CELEB BB I BET YOU DON'T