BB SEQUESTER DRAMA OH NOES!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pTOvmh69jo

Will and Danielle bolted and sang karaoke. Sources report that Danielle may even have been drinking and that Will felt quite pleased with himself.

Meanwhile, Erika and Boogie sit in the BB house, like a couple of melting mannequins.

Tuesday can't come fast enough for me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'LL CO-SIGN THAT

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
BOOGIE DOWN, BROTHERS!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
PUT NIKKI IN WITH A GUN

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Wait, I thought they were under lock and key? I bet they voided thier contracts and don't get their stipend! HAHAHH! That's big bucks, I think if you make it to sequester you're guaranteed $30k.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The jury came back to the house last night for a question/answer period with the F2. I guess that "live" vote in the last show isn't so live after all...

Apparently Erika and Janie got into a catfight. After they all left, Erika kept talking trash about Janie and Will, and eventually she and Boogie got into a big fight and slept in separate rooms. SO MUCH FOR THIS FAUXMANCE.

Unfortunately it looks like Erika's behavior just secured the win for Boogie, who is basically the last person on earth I wanted to win. Stupid ho.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Fuck!! This show sucks. I can't believe Boogie will win. I'll only watch the finale to see my gurl Janie. Seriously, this show FUCKING SUCKS. Worst show on television. I can't wait until next summer.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Me neither. All-Star version = worst idea in history. The pre-show deals with the producers and multiple fake alliances were just ridiculous. The whole show was a scam from before Day One.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
This is why you should have a public vote to decide the winner. So that the idiot public will vote for the guy with Tourette's no matter what.