Before 2021

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Great story.

Mirah

I love you
Can you just acknowledge that when the calendar changes from December 31, 2020 to January 1 2021 it doesn't mean everything changes.
Sometmes things change for the worse. I mean I didn't expect rainbows and sunshine, I just didn't expect the darkness of it all either.

Mirah

I love you
Life enforcement academy?! OMG I meant Law Enforcement Academy! OMFG that is quite a mistake to type LIFE INSTEAD OF LAW!!!!!!

The Question

Eternal
Sometmes things change for the worse. I mean I didn't expect rainbows and sunshine, I just didn't expect the darkness of it all either.

“How ridiculous and how strange to be surprised at anything which happens in life.” -Marcus Aurelius

To prevent further unpleasant surprises, take this attitude: "Everything is going to happen." Until, of course, the moment arrives and, out of all the things that are going to happen, one of them sticks. And you won't be surprised or unprepared, because you saw it coming. All of it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I always prepare for the worst. When that doesn't happen, I'm relieved and have a few extra dollars in the bank to spend on a cruise or trip somewhere fun. If the worst happens, at least I was prepared.