Ben Shapiro and the Wet Ass P Word Humor

I Love Cunt

Watch It
For real

And listen to how he describes a wet ass pussy at 5 minutes and 50 seconds. He says it is a medical condition!

You know I had to log in with I Love Cunt to discuss this video

Damn!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I had to post this in the tea room because that annoying dude is occupying the badlands.

Just ignore him and the two accounts he controls. When you post in there and refresh, if all the accounts are on ignore all his stuff disappears. Brickvader let me know before he left that he was giving Charles the two duals back, because he gave me 18 of mine :bigass: It takes all of a minute and it really works well. Havent read an ignorant porch monkey's posts in weeks and the Badlands is just fine with his stupid shit all blocked.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just ignore him and the two accounts he controls. When you post in there and refresh, if all the accounts are on ignore all his stuff disappears. Brickvader let me know before he left that he was giving Charles the two duals back, because he gave me 18 of mine :bigass: It takes all of a minute and it really works well. Havent read an ignorant porch monkey's posts in weeks and the Badlands is just fine with his stupid shit all blocked.
It is kind of disappointing to come here though and see the board look busy only to realize 70% of the new posts are from King of the Ignore Button.

jack

The board has been dead for years. You know that. Just stay logged in when you quit the board. That will reflect the actual activity.

His contributions are nothing but selfishness. There's no content. His only purpose in being here is to try to get under your skin. He's been attempting this for over 25 years.

Let that sink in.

He's been posting this way for two and a half decades. It underlines his wasted life that he considers this an achievement. You see how the entire community (inluding mentalist) has moved to FB and thats where the majority of us that used to post here congregate and hangout. You'll notice he's not part of any of that at all.

On that note I love Cunt, do me a favor and pm me your FB handle. I'll shoot you a friend request.

I Love Cunt

Watch It

He is blocked on my other accounts. I guess I forgot to block a few on this account.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

The threads Ive been following are hilarious

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I for one am shocked, SHOCKED, Ben Shapiro has no idea what a wet pussy is.

The Question

Eternal
Are you not familiar with the Handmades Tale?

In passing. Women made subservient to the point of being little better than breeding cattle? Forced to wear weird headgear on the basis of antiquated theocratic notions?

Sounds like Islam to me.

Kefka

A big wet distraction from the fact that this Jewish supremacist was drooling at the thought of an American war with Iran. His Jewish media cohorts distract you from noticing him and his are using you for world domination.

The Question

Eternal
You mean the country that chants "Death To America!!!" every chance it gets? Jews or no Jews, fuck Iran right into the dirt. Not to say I want a war with Iran, because wars involve both sides inflicting casualties. But if Trump turned that whole fucking region into a black glass parking lot, don't look to see me frowning about it. The whole region, Israel excepted, is chock-a-block with backward-ass goatfucking primitives the extermination of whom would not diminish the human race one iota.

I would have said different before 1979, before the primitives took over that country. Persia did great things for the world. But Islam has only ever been steadfastly backward and barbaric. Glass the fuckers. If it stood down the Japs, it might just reform the sand cupcakeers as well.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You mean the country that chants "Death To America!!!" every chance it gets? Jews or no Jews, fuck Iran right into the dirt. Not to say I want a war with Iran, because wars involve both sides inflicting casualties. But if Trump turned that whole fucking region into a black glass parking lot, don't look to see me frowning about it. The whole region, Israel excepted, is chock-a-block with backward-ass goatfucking primitives the extermination of whom would not diminish the human race one iota.

I would have said different before 1979, before the primitives took over that country. Persia did great things for the world. But Islam has only ever been steadfastly backward and barbaric. Glass the fuckers. If it stood down the Japs, it might just reform the sand cupcakeers as well.

I think we should nuke Mecca and thus kill any chance of peace in the Middle East forever, but that's just my opinion.