Big Brother All-Stars Spoilers for 8/27 show

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
So...Bones&Boobs won the HoH competition, and just like I thought, she nominated Janelle and Chicken George. Erika assured CG that he was the pawn, and I think she was telling the truth.

Was I worried for my girl Janelle? Pssshyeah, right! Jedi Janie pulled it out and won the PoV yet AGAIN! That leaves Danielle, Will, or Boogie to be nominated in her place. My gut feeling is that she'll nom Will, knowing that there are enough votes to keep him. It would be SO interesting if she did nom Will....and Janie and Danielle voted him out! HAHAH! The show might be gettin' good!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Your ass is a loaf of bread and Spiral wants a SLICE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The show must be rigged! Glad Janie won the POV though.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THIS JUST IN: EVERYBODY IS HUMPIONG EACH OTHER IN BIRD AND BEE COSTMES. YOUTUBE TO FOLLOW.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
She'll put up Dani. She almost has to, but if it was me, I'd put put up Will. Whittle the men down to two then talk F3 with the girls. But that is just me.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^A-yup, Danielle went up. Can't wait to see how the boozehound is reacting. I was just talking with Laker_Girl, and I was opining that it would be amazing if somehow CG stayed around until the Final Four and started winning HoH and PoV and made it to the finals! He'd be a shoo-in to win!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Definitely. The jury will be split between their hate of Janelle and their hate of Chilltown. George would be the obvious choice to make if they want to go to Heaven when they die and rot in the ground.