Binging

Love Child

One Love
Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as hunters, fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds, including monsters, demons and gods that roam the earth.

Mirah

I love you
I was totally planning on watching it today until the fires kicked up. It is my goal to watch it this week.

~Mirah
AKA Love Child AKA I love cunt

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I watched a few from the first two seasons. I'll give season 4 a whirl.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Exploding angels, a kinda hot crossroads demon, also kinda hot angel even if he does explode. And a prophet who has cons, nerds all nerds. I love it.

;)
mm

Mirah

I love you
Well,
I was just about to type what a nice first episode that was, but then
THE ENDING!

Mirah

I love you
On episode 5 now
I went swimming in the lake just to prove I am not afraid of the water
and now I can't look in a mirror

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I'm getting annoyed with Sam's facial contortions, seriously he's a good enough actor to show he's annoyed without all that. Castiel is my favorite, followed by Crowley.

;)
mm

Mirah

I love you
I'm getting annoyed with Sam's facial contortions, seriously he's a good enough actor to show he's annoyed without all that. Castiel is my favorite, followed by Crowley.

;)
mm

I thought that about some of the faces on Vampire Diaries.

I am on episode 7 now.
I have a bad habit of fast forwarding through parts to get to the "big reveal" so I might miss some stuff.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We're binging on "Homeland" of all things. Must be a symptom of Covid, because I used to hate shows like this.

Mirah

I love you
I like how the flute was played when talking to the Native man. Or am I supposed to say Indiginous person now? I don't know!

Also I liked watching the fake conversation in the background between the father/son.

I am surprised they didn't have someone like in the poltergesit movie just come and smoke out the bugs in a ceremony.

And now another closet/house demon! Exciting. On to episode9 then. Will Dean and Sam ever find their father?