Black dominant male seeks male/female for discreet nasty fun.

Insanis2014

Must be pain intolorable. Must be up for beatings,spankings,verbal and physical abuse,rough sex,S&M and anything else that comes along. Must only get it when I want it. This mother fucka is looking for a hot date to humiliate,beat and fuck.

Im a 35 year old male from Buffalo,NY area. My name is Donn S and Im seperated from my wife. Im a crack addict and pot head. I grow pot in my own house and I sometimes sell on the side for crack. Im also a welfare occupant that spends all the earnings for my daughter on my drug habit. I also pimp my daughter out for sex for crack money.

Im into it all cross dressing,rough sex,whips,bondage,cages and other various sex devices. i got a sex chamber in my basement to enslave my victums. Just call me one perverted fucka.

My number#(716)994-2840

My emails are: [email protected] or [email protected]

My profiles at: http://profiles.yahoo.com/epyonnightshade

A bit of a warning I got a violent temper and have many warrants out for my arrest.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Insanis2014 said:
Must be pain intolorable. Must be up for beatings,spankings,verbal and physical abuse,rough sex,S&M and anything else that comes along. Must only get it when I want it. This mother fucka is looking for a hot date to humiliate,beat and fuck.

Im a 35 year old male from Buffalo,NY area. My name is Donn S and Im seperated from my wife. Im a crack addict and pot head. I grow pot in my own house and I sometimes sell on the side for crack. Im also a welfare occupant that spends all the earnings for my daughter on my drug habit. I also pimp my daughter out for sex for crack money.

Im into it all cross dressing,rough sex,whips,bondage,cages and other various sex devices. i got a sex chamber in my basement to enslave my victums. Just call me one perverted fucka.

My number#(716)994-2840

My emails are: [email protected] or [email protected]

My profiles at: http://profiles.yahoo.com/epyonnightshade

A bit of a warning I got a violent temper and have many warrants out for my arrest.

Two words: Jillian Bacardi. hehehehe