Black Lightning season 2

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's back on Netflix (UK) tomorrow so I assume it's back tonight for Americans.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OH that means I have a tv show to catch up on. TWO TV SHOWS (I didn't watch The Flash either).

CaptainWacky

The fight between the two girls in the parking lot was great. It's a shame Syonide died.

A lot of stuff happened in the episode so it kind of lost focus at times but it was a good opener.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
REAL SPIKE HEELS!

Thunder should have her own show, IMO. I'm glad the cop (I can't remember his name :rwmad: OH IT'S BILL ) knows who Black Lightning and Thunder are.

They jumped around a bunch. I like Jennifer's power, she's like a battery recharger.

CaptainWacky

I still find that gasp sound Thunder makes weird.

CaptainWacky

Thunder is getting too cocky but she looked hot at the pool with the singer.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
All of Thunder's gfs are hot!

I will be glad when they kill Tobias and move on to the next super villain.

CaptainWacky

Didn't Tobias have the power to resurrect people last season? Why can't he do that with Syonide.

CaptainWacky

The episodes have too many subplots. They need to focus on one thing each week! It feels like the show would work better binge-watched but it's on weekly.

Jen's therapist seemed quite unprofessional.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The episodes have too many subplots. They need to focus on one thing each week! It feels like the show would work better binge-watched but it's on weekly.

Jen's therapist seemed quite unprofessional.
I don't think her therapist is a licensed therapist. Just a meta human with empathic gifts.

CaptainWacky

Having her just ranodmly push Jen into another dimension after walking by her on the street didn't seem like a good plan, whoever came up with it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG, my internet goes down for a day and I'm behind on three shows :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, just surprising Jen with another dimension was weird. I did end up liking the therapist (whatevr she is) by the end of it, though.

Black Lightning and his neighbor cop friend need to be friends again :rwmad: Also, I know Tobias let them capture him, he is up to something.

CaptainWacky

Villains always let themself be captured. We should probably just kill them without trial!

CaptainWacky

The new principal is too evil.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, they need to kill the principal :rwmad:

How did they exonerate Tobias? They didn't do anything. If it was that easy to exonerate him they wouldn't have even arrested him.

AT LEAST WE WANT THE FUNK.

CaptainWacky

If Gambi really is dead that would be a really lame way for him to die. But they brought up that he's good at faking his death so maybe we're not supposed to really think he's dead, but what's the point of doing it at all then I DON'T KNOW.

Grace has skin powers?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Episode 205 (I'm putting the number in my post this time so I can figure out which one to watch next week :rwmad: )

GAMBI BLEW UP! wtf.

Maybe Grace has sexy leopard powers!!

WHAT IS UP WITH THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH FREELAND??