Black People in the News

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Deangelo C. Glass
5f495faf9310b.image.jpg

Deangelo C. Glass, 19, was wanted as of Aug. 28. 2020, on charges of burglary and looting. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 176 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. His last known address is in Bloomington.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

jack

Teen arrested after teacher sees him having oral sex with 7-year-old girl during break in online class
An 18-year-old is jailed without bail after his sexual assault of a 7-year-old girl was witnessed by her first-grade teacher during an online class.

The class was on a break when the teacher saw the man, Catrell A. Walls, molesting the girl on Thursday afternoon, police told the Chicago Tribune.

The details came out on Saturday as Walls appeared for a bond hearing, charged with predatory criminal sexual assault of a victim under 13 years old.

WRSG2KRMWNCJVOHWCWPGKSOCUU.jpg

“What’s going on, what’s happening?” students who also witnessed the assault asked as it unfolded.

The students were on a break, the Tribune reported, and the teacher had asked them to turn off their cameras and mute themselves. The 7-year-old girl’s camera remained on, however, and the teacher saw her performing oral sex on Walls.

She told all the students to log off and the victim to turn off her camera, then called police, the principal and the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, according to the Tribune.

The girl told authorities the abuse had been ongoing for the past year, Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Andreana Turano told Judge Charles Beach.

"The victim disclosed, ‘He made me put my lips on [him], and this has happened before, and I don’t want my daddy to know, it’s a secret,’ " Turano told the judge.

Walls, who was out on bond for a gun charge, is held without bail, the Tribune said. His attorney told the court that the teen has a disorder that impairs his ability to control his impulses and concentration.

The Question

Eternal

You know the TNB crowd is going to chimp out over this, but here's a WILD thought: Maybe if cupcakeers would, I dunno, QUIT DOING DEMENTED SHIT LIKE THIS, they wouldn't fucking GET shot.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, yeah! Jack DID start this thread! Sorry, Jack, did you want to yell

some more?

You hilarious imbecile!

jack

Oh yeah, Castle just plunged his head up his ass so deep he's looking out his fucking nostrils.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha read it and weep, dipshit.

You need directions for this troll or are you really that fucking stupid?

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Ohhh, now all your racist shit directed at Blackfoot was "only a troll," eh? Trying to spin for your Leftforge friends after the fact, now? You should have stuck with the story I gave you. Except it seems you didn't actually understand it, so let me refresh your memory:

Guys like Fredrick Douglass, W.E.B. DuBois, Thomas Sowell, and Ben Carson are men who happen to be black. Guys like Blackfoot/Cee Jay/Steve "Samurai" Jack, and the "stars" of this thread are cupcakeers. Since all the aforementioned are black, but only some are cupcakeers, the distinction is not in their skin color but in their behavior. 'cupcakeer' is not a reference to skin color, but to cultural affectations. Just like 'hippie' is not a racial slur against whites, 'cupcakeer' is not a racial slur against blacks. Both 'hippie' and 'cupcakeer' are labels for subcultures.

The Question

Eternal
Oh yeah, Castle just plunged his head up his ass so deep he 's looking out hos fucking nostrils.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha read it and weep, dipshit.

Do you ever post anything that means something? Because what you posted there? It's meaningless. It says nothing.

jack

Still missing the mark.

I'm not going to explain how deeply you're owning yourself. Just going to let you keep babbling inanely while we point and laugh at you.

The Question

Eternal
Still missing the mark.

And yet...

I'm not going to explain how deeply you're owning yourself.

Because you can't. Because you know I'm not, and you know you can't back up a single thing you're saying.

You started this thread because you weren't being a racist piece of shit toward Blackfoot when you started it. Now you're trying to cuddle up to the "woke" crowd at LeftForge and are trying to disavow your own not-so-distant past behavior, instead of acting like a mensch and owning it.

Ironically, that makes you exactly their "kind of people." Spineless and duplicitous.

jack

None of that has to do with why you're being owned currently :bigass:

This is fun. Need a shovel or shall I spill the beans?

The Question

Eternal
None of that has to do with why you're being owned currently

And that's neither true nor is it a denial of what I said.

Everybody can see who started this thread. It was you, bubbeleh. You want to pretend to your new pals at Leftforge that you're not a racist, well, you pretty neatly banjaxed that mission before you even launched it. :naughty:

jack

LOL well let's resurrect this bitch shall we?

Florida man with STD accused of raping 76-year-old nursing home resident
A Florida man with a sexually transmitted disease was caught raping a “physically helpless” 76-year-old woman at a Pinellas County nursing home, authorities said Friday.

A staff member at Noble Senior Living in St. Petersburg told investigators that Isaiah Banks, 59, was found “having sexual intercourse” with a fellow resident at the facility “without her consent” Thursday, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said.

The suspect apparently gained access to the victim’s room by unlocking a secured door between their floors.

Banks was arrested without incident and admitted to the allegations during an interview with detectives, according to a news release. He was charged with one count of sexual battery on a physically helpless victim and one count of unlawful act of a sexually transmissible disease.

BB1ejy9f.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rinceton-honor-for-public-service/ar-BB1ejkQ6
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-dallas-cowboys-player-passed-away-this-week/ar-BB1ejfAL
A Florida man with a sexually transmitted disease was caught raping a “physically helpless” 76-year-old woman at a Pinellas County nursing home, authorities said Friday.

A staff member at Noble Senior Living in St. Petersburg told investigators that Isaiah Banks, 59, was found “having sexual intercourse” with a fellow resident at the facility “without her consent”

Thursday, the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office said.The suspect apparently gained access to the victim’s room by unlocking a secured door between their floors.Banks was arrested without incident and admitted to the allegations during an interview with detectives, according to a news release. He was charged with one count of sexual battery on a physically helpless victim and one count of unlawful act of a sexually transmissible disease.

Isaiah Banks, 59, was found “having sexual intercourse” with a fellow resident at the facility “without her consent” Isaiah Banks, 59, was found “having sexual intercourse” with a fellow resident at the facility “without her consent”Authorities did not say what kind of STD the suspect has.The woman was sustained minor injuries and was treated at the scene. No other details about the incident or the victim’s condition will be released to protect her privacy, authorities said.Banks is being held at the Pinellas County Jail pending a court appearance.

jack

LOL, he misspelled his name in the "flood" :bigass: What's a "ceeja"? Probably a mutant ape of some sort? YEAH!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah