Black People in the News

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
On a more serious note, tell your children... especially daughters... to stay away from blacks. I raised my daughters to keep blacks at arm's length, and thank God they listened to me.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
full

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Grieving Iowa father fatally shot at 8-year-old son’s funeral
CTPGCFCQNJC5RBWYM2KTI76PLA.jpg

A 26-year-old Iowa man mourning his 8-year-old son was shot and killed Saturday morning at the funeral.

Jeramie Shorter was preparing for a noon funeral for Jermier, who died of cancer two weeks earlier, when he was shot at the Weert’s Funeral Home in Davenport around 11:30 a.m., according to the Davenport Police Department.

Witnesses called 911 after a man with a handgun was spotted at the funeral home, after which the suspect fled before being arrested after a high-speed chase through residential areas and a foot pursuit by police.

Nuemonei Laster, 24, was charged with first degree murder, possession of a firearm by a felon, eluding arrest and interference with official acts with a weapon.

He is being held on a $300,000 bond.

Shorter was taken to the hospital, where he died.

A motive is unclear, but police said Laster “willfully, deliberately, and with premeditation shot the victim” before admitting to the shooting, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by KWQC.

Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Davenport Police Department at 563-326-6125.

The Question

Eternal
A motive is unclear...

This usually means the psycho in question was yelling, "Allahu akbar!" (Phonetic pronunciation: La-laaaaaa WHACKBUTT!) at some point immediately preceding or during the attack.

jack

5-year-old boy shot and killed in front of his sisters
BB17PP6y.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...egon-redistricting-ballot-measure/ar-BB17PuhN
A North Carolina man has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a 5-year-old boy who was playing in his front yard with his two sisters.

Darius N. Sessoms, 25, of Wilson, N.C., was in custody Monday night and has been charged with first-degree murder, local news station WRAL reported.

The 5-year-old was identified by family members as Cannon Hinnant, according to WRAL.

Cannon was shot in the head while playing outside of his father’s home Sunday, his family said. He died after being taken to the Wilson Medical Center, according to officials.

The young boy’s father is next-door neighbors with Sessoms. Police do not believe the shooting was random but have not released a potential motive.

BB17PQBp.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...egon-redistricting-ballot-measure/ar-BB17PuhN
A woman who said she witnessed the horrific incident claimed Sessoms shot Cannon, then ran back into his own house.“My first reaction was he’s playing with the kids,” said Doris Lybrand, according to WRAL. “For a second, I thought, ‘That couldn’t happen.’ People don’t run across the street and kill kids.”Cannon’s mother said the boy’s 7-year-old and 8-year-old sisters witnessed the shooting, which police were alerted of at around 5:30 p.m. Sunday.The arrest of Sessoms was made in Goldsboro, N.C., and he is in custody at the Wilson County jail without bond.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
See, if the Klan was still around in NC after that, there would be a swinging cupcakeer.

Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

The Question

Eternal
See, if the Klan was still around in NC after that, there would be a swinging cupcakeer.

Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

Sadly, animal control -- one of the few things the Democrats ever proved their competence at -- is the one function they've given up on, and how.

jack

109477427_4760861117272888_1200072562299066261_n.jpg

Channon Christian 21 years old, died after hours of torture, suffering brain injuries and vagina, anus and mouth injuries due to repeated sexual assault by these beasts (African American). Before killing her, in an attempt to remove DNA evidence, her attackers poured bleach down her throat and rubbed her body. They tied her up with curtains, and her body was placed in five large garbage bags. Then still alive they threw it in the dumpster for the disposal of residential waste and covered with sheets and garbage. Coroner said she died of suffocation. Her boyfriend 23, was raped and sodomized with an object. Then he was also tortured for hours, eventually got shot in the head.

The Question

Eternal
Shit like that (setting aside blatant and rampant anti-white racism, as well as the fact that these fuckers exterminate each other en masse in Democrat-controlled cities) leads me to care less and less about how much, or even whether or not, "Black Lives Matter."

The Question

Eternal
Some Halfwitted Sow said:
"I don't care if somebody decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy's or a Nike because that makes sure that that person eats."

That, I want to see. A looter eating a pair of kicks.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
109477427_4760861117272888_1200072562299066261_n.jpg

Channon Christian 21 years old, died after hours of torture, suffering brain injuries and vagina, anus and mouth injuries due to repeated sexual assault by these beasts (African American). Before killing her, in an attempt to remove DNA evidence, her attackers poured bleach down her throat and rubbed her body. They tied her up with curtains, and her body was placed in five large garbage bags. Then still alive they threw it in the dumpster for the disposal of residential waste and covered with sheets and garbage. Coroner said she died of suffocation. Her boyfriend 23, was raped and sodomized with an object. Then he was also tortured for hours, eventually got shot in the head.

I was in the protest march in Knoxville over that. That was... interesting.

The Question

Eternal
It's been getting harder and harder, over the last few months, to maintain a notion of not being racist. Everybody else can be racist against whites, and they get away with it scot-free. Now it's escalated to murdering little kids.

Fuck the cupcakeers. They're animals. The Kung Flu hits them harder than other groups? Cops are wiping out their "braves" for acting the mad-faced mug? Fucking good. Fuck 'em. One thing I don't agree with is the right trying to fight Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger was on the right fucking track. Sterilize the fucking animals and drop their breeding to 0.0%.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fuck the cupcakeers. They're animals. The Kung Flu hits them harder than other groups? Cops are wiping out their "braves" for acting the mad-faced mug? Fucking good. Fuck 'em. One thing I don't agree with is the right trying to fight Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger was on the right fucking track. Sterilize the fucking animals and drop their breeding to 0.0%.

That's something I've maintained for years. I think abortion is fine for non-Whites, but I'd rather Whites didn't have them.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

The Question

Eternal
Jail, if she survives to get there. Pistol whip the nappy-headed cunt first so she's fucking terrified to ever try that shit again. If you're not sure the deterrent will be enough, put a fucking bullet through the she-boon's ankle so she'll never again move at more than a fucking gimpy-ass shuffle, make her easier to catch for a refresher course if necessary.

The Question

Eternal
That's something I've maintained for years. I think abortion is fine for non-Whites, but I'd rather Whites didn't have them.

I hate to be here. I hate to think this way. But if it's okay for everybody else to be racist against white folks, y'know what? Fuck it. Gloves off, game fucking on. We did that shit better than any other people on the fucking planet, maybe it's time we remind the fucking subhumans of that.

As far as I care, after a little 5 year old white boy gets executed by a filthy fucking cupcakeer for being white? Every buck, every sow, every little niglet is fucking forfeit.