BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
blackhperborad.jpg

Owned And Operated By CeeJay, Formally Known As BLACKFOOT

Relauched date to be announced and confirmed as soon as possible. If you currently have an account at BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD you must contact me (CeeJay) at [email protected] to receive a new password. All others will sign up as you do with any other message board.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Nothing like advertising at a dead board for another dead board.

Guess he'll be making up his own accounts just like last time :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Pretty sure no one will be sending you an email, thus revealing theirs chumpy. Nice try though.

Oh and yes, you're officially off ignore :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Coming Soon

blackhperborad.jpg

If you currently have an account at BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD you must contact me (CeeJay) at [email protected]
New subscribers must wait until I debut the new BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD. I will also be making three (3) current members Global Moderators. Note to all: You will be allowed to have a maximum of three (3) accounts at BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD. If you are made an Global Moderator, you will not be permitted to have a dual or sock.

And Another Thing:

Too the old members of BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD: If you do not re-register your account, I will use them.

:bigass:

jack

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted March 19, 2013

http://blackfoot.hyperboards.com
Sorry, the forum you are looking for has been disabled for the following reason(s):

• TOS Violation - Mature Content (gee I wonder who reported that????) hahahahahahahahahahahah man, talk about a 7 year old troll just coming around.

If you are the forum's owner and you feel your forum was disabled in error, please complete the forum restoration request form.

btw, I filled out that request form for you :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted March 19, 2013

http://blackfoot.hyperboards.com

btw, I filled out that request form for you :bigass:

^^ :gagh:.^^

Taking credit for something you didn't do again, FUCKELY. Once again I'm going to make a complete fool out of you....Again. At least when I lost BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD, it did not cost my members money. Your members lost money when you lost THE KINGDOM. Baahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you ever pay your staff back?

And Another Thang:

I have BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD back.

jack

You sound angry.

You mad, bro? :bigass:

jack

Yeah, that cupcakeers mad.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

jack

and it's fuckley, you ignorant nigjig.

If you're going to steal someone else's work (you know, the only way you know how to operate) at least get the spelling right.

Fuckely is what cupcakeers do to their baby mamas after knocking them up. :bigass:

Speaking of owed, where's the 300$ you owe DM hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????????

I guess in your case it's OWNED. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

jack

"
And Another Thang:

I have BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD back."

Uh huh. That's very interesting since the company went bellyup up about 6 years ago. The new owners of hyperboards.com seem to be an online learning/training website.

You're not a very good liar, you know :bigass:

:smooch:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
blackhperborad.jpg

Owned And Operated By CeeJay, Formally Known As BLACKFOOT
Sign on at:

[email protected]

HYPERBOARD doen't use h yperboard anymore. Its now a pay only message board. I got BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD back on March 13, 20116. I decided to bring it back for one more try. So far I have 22 out 36 former members who have requested their origanal accounts back, and 59 accounts ready for activation.

jack

Sure you do :bigass: by the way 20116 is thousands of years in the future. bwahahahahahahahahahahahah

51601818d4571dcd1da1430c4f756d95.gif

jack

you mad bro? You sure seem angry today.

jack

cupcakeer says: "Relauched date to be announced and confirmed as soon as possible. "

Then cupcakeer says: "I got BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD back on March 13, 20116."

Which is it? Never mind..it's easy to tell you're full of shit and just reacting jealously to my posts, which is what you do on the regular.

Dance some more for me Jiggy, don't stop now bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

jack

cupcakeer says: "Relauched date to be announced and confirmed as soon as possible. "

Then cupcakeer says: "I got BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD back on March 13, 20116."

Which is it? Never mind..it's easy to tell you're full of shit and just reacting jealously to my posts,

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Get ready. 31 out of 36 former members who have requested their origanal accounts are back. 79 new accounts have been activated.

blackhperborad.jpg

[email protected]

And Another thang:

For $19.99 a month you can be a administrator.
For $1.99 a month you can be a moderator.
All Members will be required to pay 5 cents for every 50 messages made.

Point blank...I'm going too jack yall's ass up and get paid-in-full. Baahahahahahahahahahaha. With this and my Old Kingdom shit I'm making a dime.