BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD:

BROWNFOOT

Ennyway, I jus jibin y'all.

They ain't no board t'all. It jus sez "board closed for TOS violations"

Even a smaht cupcakea like me dunno wut dat means?

BROWNFOOT

Hey DevilMan. How do you like my recent avatar that I can't use, because someone will not give me the right to use it? I'm going to make my avatar better than SRB's. You fuck twats didn't know a brother had art skills but now you know.

Hey shut da fuck up yo crackhead muthafuckah. De only "paint skills" you guts is that painter brush lodged in yo' ass.

Do dat hip swivel to finish paintin' de shitter. Least yo' good fo' sumpin!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No Brownfoot. I would have to be the dumbest mothafucka at TK to give your account membership to my board. The link is posted in thread by me. Find it slow mo. I'll send you a clue via PM.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You still here chump?

Keep bumping this stupid thread. You got no game muthafuckah :p

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I'd still like to know just what kind of a slogan "If you don't give a damn, I don't give a fuck" is for a forum, and why Chuckie thought it was a good idea to have it. All that basically says is "If you don't care, I don't care", which is just asking for trouble.

jack

I'd still like to know just what kind of a slogan "If you don't give a damn, I don't give a fuck" is for a forum, and why Chuckie thought it was a good idea to have it. All that basically says is "If you don't care, I don't care", which is just asking for trouble.

Do some crack and say it to yourself in a mirror after you get off, but before you get the craves to do more, while you're "high"....

See? Makes perfect sense now I bet ;)

BROWNFOOT

Usually when a stoop anchor busts out, "I 'on' gib a FUUUCK!" you know it's about to chimp out.

Yo ferrildo

UP top!

IN da bacement!

WUT cupcakea WUT

iu

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ennyway, I jus jibin y'all.

They ain't no board t'all. It jus sez "board closed for TOS violations"

Even a smaht cupcakea like me dunno wut dat means?

No shit dummy-dum fuck. Blackfoot Hyperboard was closed in 2008, along with TKR and Dork Pickles Forum, because of no activity and spam. Our forums was combined,along with THE MINE to become THE BADLANDS. I was trying to get BLACKFOT HYPERBOARD back when I started this thread, but I failed.. I started my board before jack and Jeff. Soon after those boards were lost, missmanners gifted me the WAX MY HUMMER forum here at TK. Jack and Dark Pickle got jealous and they got their own forum together here (i forgot the name). Both were deleted for known particianpation and spam. That's why I stared THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

jack

No shit dummy-dum fuck. Blackfoot Hyperboard was closed in 2008, along with TKR and Dork Pickles Forum, because of no activity and spam. Our forums was combined,along with THE MINE to become THE BADLANDS. I was trying to get BLACKFOT HYPERBOARD back when I started this thread, but I failed.. I started my board before jack and Jeff. Soon after those boards were lost, missmanners gifted me the WAX MY HUMMER forum here at TK. Jack and Dark Pickle got jealous and they got their own forum together here (i forgot the name). Both were deleted for known particianpation and spam. That's why I stared THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT

None of this ever happened, liar. Put down the pipe already.

Your link is to this thread, by the way :bigass:

jack

199203903_10216994397927239_8241318496207719524_n.jpg

jack

Shut the fuck up Blackfoot. This thread is no longer about you.

u6qpqUn.jpg

jack