Blackfoot: KOTG

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Siren was on Jack's board today Chuck, she asked about you.

Maybe you should go say hi, since she's the only one who still likes you ;)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I see cupcakeerfoot remains at this site. I call for a good lynching. We don't want cupcakeERS here. That message needs to get out.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I see cupcakeerfoot remains at this site. I call for a good lynching. We don't want cupcakeERS here. That message needs to get out.

The return of the fake-ass Canadian. Un-like Conchaga, I'm gonna assume you are a 100% bonafied racist. Too that I say, you are one ignoarant ass-hole. That's a step up for you Lucy.

Now be gone, go get kicked offa another board and post it here. You certainly entertain me with your bitchin' and moaning. What are you gone do wit this pimpin'? Nothing, there's nothing you can do.

And another thang, Lucy

Its about "New Age Posting". Get wit it or get gone.

Hitler Kitty

Hitler Kitty hates [you]!
Hitler Kitty hates fake ass Canadain cupcakeerfeet KOTGing which pickle peter piper picked on jack's board!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The return of the fake-ass Canadian. Un-like Conchaga, I'm gonna assume you are a 100% bonafied racist. Too that I say, you are one ignoarant ass-hole. That's a step up for you Lucy.

Now be gone, go get kicked offa another board and post it here. You certainly entertain me with your bitchin' and moaning. What are you gone do wit this pimpin'? Nothing, there's nothing you can do.

And another thang, Lucy

Its about "New Age Posting". Get wit it or get gone.

No 'fake-ass' about it. I am truly 100% CANADIAN. As for you being butthurt that I am a racist, it only bothers you because you are a fucking cupcakeER. Get me a beer bitch, or I will grab my cat-o-nine-tails, and whip you as my ancestors whipped yours, bitch.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Oh, that's from YOUR harem, yes? Well, if bestiality floats your boat, then who am I to argue? As long as it affects no one else, no harm, no foul, yes? I prefer to stick to my harem of HUMAN females. It is tough going through life knowing I can have any woman I so desire.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
No 'fake-ass' about it. I am truly 100% CANADIAN. As for you being butthurt that I am a racist,

_1776555_tyson150.jpg

I see you mistakenly thought I cared about you playing the race card. I've proven that Conchaga was nothing more than a cowardly half-assed racist who uses the internet for bullying.

You Lucy are nothing more than a childish pathetic internet jack-off. You'r simply looking to be molested, abused, and verbally tricked-out. I know, your farther did to you what his farther did to him.

And another thnag, Lucy.
Seek help. Even fake-Cananda has places to be treated. No matter how long it's been going on in your family tree.

2358545020_b4efc37d04.jpg

[strike]Oh, that's from YOUR harem, yes? Well, if bestiality floats your boat, then who am I to argue? As long as it affects no one else, no harm, no foul, yes? I prefer to stick to my harem of HUMAN females. It is tough going through life knowing I can have any woman I so desire.[/strike]

[strike]fake canadian cracka cupcakeer just got bitch slapped...POW[/strike]