Blackfoot post as Jack @ Blackfoot Hyperboard?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So Shocka, can you believe how tightly wound this troll has become? hey, whatever happened with that fire you set on your back porch? Remember?

Nice work, btw.

So Shocka, can you believe how tightly wound this troll has become? hey, whatever happened with that fire you set on your back porch? Remember?

Nice work, btw.

JESUS CHRIST, I even know about Dershockas fire and I wasn't even around when it happened.

Give us another Dershocka and Jack moment that you want us to know, so as to prove you somehow know Dershocka in rl.

AMEN!

jack

I don't remember setting any fires...

I was unsuccessfully trying to teach you how to send the radio podcast show you had finished over by gmail, remember? You were catching a buzz, and the bowl pack sparks set fire to a bunch of kindling (papers and garbage and shit) on your porch. You had to go put it out I guess.

Did the house burn down, or were you able to put out the fire?

Seeing as you were ripped to the tits, I'm not surprised you don't remember.

jack

mmm speaking of bowl pack......................

Dershocka

dershocka
I was unsuccessfully trying to teach you how to send the radio podcast show you had finished over by gmail, remember? You were catching a buzz, and the bowl pack sparks set fire to a bunch of kindling (papers and garbage and shit) on your porch. You had to go put it out I guess.

Did the house burn down, or were you able to put out the fire?

Seeing as you were ripped to the tits, I'm not surprised you don't remember.

You're right, I don't. I do think I've had some close calls...

You still doing any radio shows? I think I have a disc with my show on it somewhere....

jack

You're right, I don't. I do think I've had some close calls...

You still doing any radio shows? I think I have a disc with my show on it somewhere....

Yeah part of the website is geared toward broadcasting and podcasting. I want it to be 24/7. Its expensive for radio destiny though, so this will have to do the while.

jack

LOL, classic ownership of the porch monkey in this thread.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Baahahahaha.Nice Bump! Nice! You should have bumped it to SPEAK FREELY formaly known as the PLAY GROUND.
:day:

And another thang:

Shout out to my ace minaster of the holly ghost creator of TK.

Last edited:

jack

hahaha look at the stupid :snigger: responding to my posts. Go fuck yourself. owned porch monkey. This thread is a badge of your dishonesty and deceptive behavior.

Despite how long you've been here you still dont get that you can only bump threads in the forum they were posted in. Stupid fucking idiot.

Jealous much?

More to come, cuntbreath. btw, speak freely was never what you mistakenly referred to it above. ALways speak freely. The forum you mentioned DIED because no one used it.

Grow the fuck up, you lying little piece of shit.

Last edited: