Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS) vs. The Agony Of Defeat vs. Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

For those who know, which was better?

• Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

The Question

Eternal
No "They All Sucked Rancid Leper Cock Because They're Nothing But Copypasta Spam" option; poll invalid.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL there was never a "blackfoot Sports Forum" at Spin Flippery. In fact, to my knowledge none of Blackfoots accounts ever got in there before they were quickly ejected :bigass:

Not sure what's up with all this crowing about non existant forums in dead messageboards but I guess when that's all you have, that's what you go with.

AMIRITE? :bigass: :gagh:

steve samurai jack

*Blackfoot at Spin-Flip? Never bothered with that forum. Way to lame.
*Blackfoot at ASVS? Lamer than Spin-Flip. Geek central.
*The Agony Of Defeat? Its alright, when I need sports information.

I'm down with The Agony Of Defeat 90.2% of my time

jack

You're down on my dick 100% of the time you mean? It's remarkable that you think you're still fooling anyone?

:bigass: :gagh:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS)? - The Agony Of Defeat? - Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)?...I eliminate Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spine-flippery), because it only lasted for 2 months because the members abandoned that suit whole.

jack

You never had a sports forum at SF. That's a complete lie. Even Ilyanna says so. By the way, Spin Flippery had a 4 year run LOLOLOLOL

Lol

Hey 24/7...what's it like to be a bottom feeder at a board where everyone either ignores you or hates your guts?

Makes me :bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Random Thought: I should use Google Voice to call Mike Wong and ask if he still has that "screen-accurate "Shithead" Cenobite silicone prosthetic from the film "Hellraiser: Miscegenation".

The Question

Eternal
"YOU NO CAW HEAH NO MOAH! WE CAR-A PO-REE!" -Mike Wong's Elderly Father, AKA The Original Ragin' Asian

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Poll still open. Cast your vote.

You never had a sports forum at SF. That's a complete lie. Even Ilyanna says so. By the way, Spin Flippery had a 4 year run LOLOLOLOL

IIyanna who? Donavan and I co-moderated the forum,. Correction: I was there for 2 years not two months. I retired because they made Dershocka a part time moderator. It wasn't the original Dershocka, he loaned out his account. Truth was... at Spin-Flippery I was Dershocka. At TrollKingdom Venooker, you and Loktar shared the Dershocka account during that time.

jack

You were never part of spin flippery.

Last edited:

jack

btw, Ilyanna was the owner of the board. Something you would know if you posted there. She even got in a thread earlier this year and called you a liar about posting there right to your cupcakeer face. Dershocka never posted there either.

But in the end 'gear called the shots, and you were never allowed in. Just like The Kingdom and TKR. You've never been part of this community and despite your constant shit smearing and screams for attention, you'll never be more than a footstool for my heel as it grinds your face into your own shit.

I know bullshit is your thing. Who cares? This is all in your imagination.

jack

And with that, I bid you goodbye Wilson.

:bigass:

jack

btw, Ilyanna was the owner of the board. Something you would know if you posted there. She even got in a thread earlier this year and called you a liar about posting there right to your cupcakeer face. Dershocka never posted there either.

But in the end 'gear called the shots, and you were never allowed in. Just like The Kingdom and TKR. You've never been part of this community and despite your constant shit smearing and screams for attention, you'll never be more than a footstool for my heel as it grinds your face into your own shit.

jack

jack

jack