Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS) vs. The Agony Of Defeat vs. Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

For those who know, which was better?

• Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blackfoot Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Never had anything at ASVS and are now permabanned. LOL

Never posted at Spin Flippery at all, so the "sports forum" is a lie there too.

Face it Wilson, all you got is your lies.

:bigass:

jack

Best part is watching you watch to see if i'm on all day

Also interesting that no one has posted in your stupid poll.

Last edited:

jack

Voting for yourself just shows what a loser you are.

jack

Plus you've been dancing all morning. 4th time you've logged in to do absolutely nothing but get owned today

jack

steve samurai jack

Plus you've been dancing all morning. 4th time you've logged in to do absolutely nothing but get owned today

I didn't logout, I timed out. I've been here since 5 o'clock in the morning. I signed into TK, I ate breakfast, took a shit, returned to TK, worked out, played a video, ate a snack, returned to TK, called mom and dad, returned to TK, took a shower and now I'm back, I'm back.

Just like you chump, I never log out.

: bigass:

jack

Like I said, had you logging in and out all morning :bigass:

Now you're responding and "defending" your actions.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWNED!

Last edited:

jack

Keep bumping this thread

keep proving my point

Keep dancing

Keep getting owned.

Meanwhile, what a post count. Just about to take third

"tee hee"

jack

YOU. MAD. BRO

jack

I didn't logout, I timed out. I've been here since 5 o'clock in the morning. I signed into TK, I ate breakfast, took a shit, returned to TK, worked out, played a video, ate a snack, returned to TK, called mom and dad, returned to TK, took a shower and now I'm back, I'm back.

Just like you champ, I never log out.

: bigass:

Last edited:

steve samurai jack

[/size=5]Stop being a dick cap VapNappy[/b]. Bumping this thread doesn't make the poll go away.

Either vote or figure out how to keep your pics on the bad land pick of the day thread last for more than a day. Sucker![/size]

jack

LOL got you so mad you cant even format a post properly now. Oh right YOU. CANT. EDIT

"tee hee"

jack

200w.gif

jack

Best part of you mentioning the best thread in the Badlands is the sting you must feel from having your butt thread deleted, lost forever.

Guess who had that happen?? :bigass:

Guess it still stings, especially since you recreated it in a locked forum no one can see and all the posts de linked anyway. Thats what you get for copying other people's fabulous ideas, as in you don't have any.

"tee hee"

jack

What do I win for having all three of your accounts melt down in the same week?? besides my own satisfaction of owning you so completely, I mean?

jack

Best part of you mentioning the best thread in the Badlands is the sting you must feel from having your butt thread deleted, lost forever.

Guess who had that happen?? :bigass:

Guess it still stings, especially since you recreated it in a locked forum no one can see and all the posts de linked anyway. Thats what you get for copying other people's fabulous ideas, as in you don't have any.

"tee hee"